• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know a tip about the annoying museum puzzle? I felt like the things were aligned correctly, but there was probably still a tiny bit of rotation missing here.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Seriously, why is there no option to leave some locations? I've been stuck in multiple rooms/locations like the library & changing rooms.

EDIT: Don't try and do some exploring in Day 1 and CLOSELY follow what you have to do. Day 1 is ridden with softlocks if you don't do the intended things you have to. Time to actually play the game now

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
when will the incest version b updated
I copy pasted the file INCESt_PATCH.data of the previous version and glued in the main directory of 25.25 and worked, turns into Incest patched.

EDIT: btw how i raise the love points with the mom? i had 0 points so i cant access the new scenes.

Sep 27, 2023
Lol. The thing I hate about the IC Patch is that the MC still at times call his Mom, Judy. Do we have a new changelog that we know if we can get the mom and sisters pregnant yet?

Reactions: simple_human

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Lol. The thing I hate about the IC Patch is that the MC still at times call his Mom, Judy. Do we have a new changelog that we know if we can get the mom and sisters pregnant yet?
Still can't get them pregnant yet, and a bunch of the listed scenes for the mom still aren't available. For example the sleep in her bed and morning wake up events have been listed on the walkthrough for ages but are still not implemented

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Well, I want to say that it is very good that "those who make patches" listened and removed some phrases

But the fact that the MC still calls Judy by her first name is annoying.
It would be nice if they made it so that mc called her by a customizable nickname.
I don't know how judy's name is written in the code, so I'll just assume [judyName]

Then I suggest adding [judyRel] as well

for example:
mc "Hi [judyRel] what are you doing?"

And in the game it would be:
mc "Hi landlady what are you doing" (or another nickname that everyone will come up with)

and for other characters to address her by her name, for example.
dad "Hi [judyName] what are you doing?"
mc "Hi [judyRel] what are you doing?"

And in the game it would be:
dad "Hi Judy what are you doing"
mc "Hey landlady, what are you doing?"

Just change all the lines where the MC says [judyName] to [judyRel], and from then on, him only refer to her as [judyRel]. I think then EVERYONE will be happy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldOfSisters-0.25.231Incest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: The Black Cat

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019
I don't know how I didn't notice this game until now. Really like the art and the H scenes. Everything that is not the usual 3d renders is refreshing to see in the first place, but the style of this game really stands out on it's own right. Congrats to the dev. I'll be eagerly following World of Sisters's progress from now on.

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Hey!
I'm stuck in the locker from changing room in the prologue. The one with ping ping gear and a football and a baseball, there is on button to exit or get away, i'm stuck there, anything i can do?

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes