• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned World Hero Trainer & Villain Trainer [Demo] [MindBreakStudios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
weird, i only have 4 choices on the villain trainer
about you
about me
undress
grope
that's it and i can't seem to advance anything

Yeahitmeyaboy2.0

Sep 13, 2020
so nothing for villain trainer? shame i preferred it to the hero trainer (I don't know if they are made by the same guy but since they are here together i assume they are)

Reactions: Daveck

ayyigo

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone knows who the artist for the villain trainer is? I fell fucking hard for the art and it's honestly hard for me to move on from it, lol.

Anyways, the writing for this game (villain trainer, haven't played the hero one) is amazing. They really caught the vibe of Azula to a tee; a sick psychopath but somehow innocent and sexy as hell. The world felt realistic too. Didn't know how I wasn't curious about how horrific war casualties could be like in the Avatar world until I played this game.

Honestly, if I had $2000 laying around and I could magically connect the writer to the artist I'll just have em make their own full game. Shame this developer just can't get their shit straight, smh.

Reactions: QwertyBam

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone knows who the artist for the villain trainer is? I fell fucking hard for the art and it's honestly hard for me to move on from it, lol.

Anyways, the writing for this game (villain trainer, haven't played the hero one) is amazing. They really caught the vibe of Azula to a tee; a sick psychopath but somehow innocent and sexy as hell. The world felt realistic too. Didn't know how I wasn't curious about how horrific war casualties could be like in the Avatar world until I played this game.

Honestly, if I had $2000 laying around and I could magically connect the writer to the artist I'll just have em make their own full game. Shame this developer just can't get their shit straight, smh.
I fell hard for the Korra Trainer art esp combined with the game being heavy male dom, but if you play the korra one to the demo is out on the patreon apparently

Reactions: Woodnorth

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Dude Something about that preview image of Korra looking annoyed and fed up like a teenager who just got her phone taken as you fuck her gorgeous breasts just...has mah dicxk like DIAMONDS Just pure...compressed carbon bruh

I don't even hate Korra, but something about her brings out my primal instincts like no other. Ever since her slave route in "four elements trainer" I've awakened to fetishes I didn't know I hads

I'm so happy games like this exist....I'm going to enjoy this

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I just got an update from a patreon that I apparently followed, saying that they've been kicked of Patreon and are moving to subscribestar.

It was titled "Mindbreak Stodios" so I assume it was for this game. If not, I have no idea what they're working on now, and I can't exactly check their patreon page, what with it being dead.

Either way, they were talking about how the move opened up options for new types of non-con with mind-control collars and stuff, so...

TLDR: Maybe not abandoned?
Unless they have another game.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
I just got an update from a patreon that I apparently followed, saying that they've been kicked of Patreon and are moving to subscribestar.

It was titled "Mindbreak Stodios" so I assume it was for this game. If not, I have no idea what they're working on now, and I can't exactly check their patreon page, what with it being dead.

Either way, they were talking about how the move opened up options for new types of non-con with mind-control collars and stuff, so...

TLDR: Maybe not abandoned?
Unless they have another game.
Yea, I tried to go to their patreon as well, seeing the potential, and their site was down. I can't find anything else though, no subscriberstar or any other. Their twitter is also inactive for quite some time. Don't know if they have move to a site that I am not aware of, or if they have simply not started anything yet. Even maybe that they are abandoning all ships.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Yea, I tried to go to their patreon as well, seeing the potential, and their site was down. I can't find anything else though, no subscriberstar or any other. Their twitter is also inactive for quite some time. Don't know if they have move to a site that I am not aware of, or if they have simply not started anything yet. Even maybe that they are abandoning all ships.
They also have a email that was listed on their patreon: mindbreakstudios@gmail.com — I contacted them, approx a year ago (they took their time tho, more than 4 months, apparently because nobody really contacted them through that), asking if they plan on picking up these games again. Their answer: “Yes, I definitely plan on returning to Villain Trainer once Hero Trainer is completed, but that probably won't be for another year at least. And it would most likely be with a different artist, but the writing and nature of the game wouldn't change a bit. Stay strong! And you have a nice day as well.” (Nov 18, 2020)

Also, seems like the patreon isn't down per se, “only” reviewed by patreon. — Perhaps it means the same lol, not that acquainted with patreon.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 789779

well damn. it's been awhile since i last spoke to anybody about it. i am Cassandra Saturn, also known as Avatar Korra by everybody... also the virtual korra cosplayer. i was the former Korra Mascot and an independent promoter for Mindbreak Studios and World Hero Trainer. i worked with Trainerfan on the game promotion all these years ago. i can really confirm for you that Trainerfan (creator of Mindbreak Studios) was caught scamming people by me and i put stop to it, going around the internet warning donors about it back then. he made up lot of lies saying he was gone, inactive etc.. he never really got a chance to make money and get rich right off on the franchise name/brand. luckily for everyone else, i saved them from getting scammed. it really doesn't matter, i do what i think is right and to protect my own fans especially the fans of Korra.

even if he's back at making it, he still never will.. proabably not make it for real. because he's been attempting this many times and still can't pull his own weight. the reason these artists left was because he's not exactly helpful or even being nice. the artists have their own reasons and won't specify why.. that's their business. since i worked closely with Trainer himself, he's not exactly in good light and i can confirm that. he never got back to me on the whole promotion. especially if he wanted me to continue promoting. he really isnt the type of person who would want to make his community happy. excuses, excuses are his thing. sad thing is, he was only doing this just to get money. but who am i to think otherwise or to argue? everything else about it was fishy from the day i met him. i wanted to believe, but my B.S. meter was going off the rails in full alert.. yeah, i was very very skeptical about it, going into it anyway. then it happened, confirmed my B.S. i know you guys might not agree or don't like it.. it's just the way facts speak about Mindbreak Studios more than you realize.

in fact, Trainer was too far in his mind trying to start other project when he already had current project. i wouldn't do that in first place. i'd finish the project first. just 2 cents.

~ Korra

I need to remind you all this statement I made. he's exactly not good person. I personally don't trust him. He's been lying about the same thing repeatedly. Said would be back and all. It's pretty much a moot point.

Reactions: kivat
Jun 8, 2020
such a huge let down... the art is so great yet it has to be abandon!!!! just why??? anyway is the dev have new patreon acc since the in the link is "under review" stupid patreon at it again

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes