VN Ren'Py Abandoned World Hero Trainer & Villain Trainer [Demo] [MindBreakStudios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
yup don't get hopes up too high though not much happened, and now quiet since april
I played this like ages ago and it had a lot of potential. Oh well gonna have to get our avatar fill with Four Elements Trainer.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
General Update
Oct 23 at 2:19pm

It's been a while, and I'm sorry about that. Other obligations have been taking up a lot more time than I anticipated. However, I've cut a lot of them out of my life to dedicate more time to MindBreakStudios. We actually have a new scene for Villain Trainer (Grope Breasts), which will be available to patrons, along with a scene selection mechanic. Expect the new scene, "Cunnilingus," in a much shorter time frame. At some point, we'll get back to World Hero Trainer, but for now, we're just using the art we currently have.

You may have also noticed that we changed our "payment per" type from monthly to per MAJOR update. What constitutes a major update is yet to be decided, but it will be substantial and will come after a few minor updates. This is to reflect the more disorganized schedule we're currently on. It's not fair, at this point in time, to charge by the month. That said, we're more dedicated to this project than ever, and we're aspiring to reach a point where it's appropriate to revert.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Updated Version

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I remember playing this game a year ago, back when the art was still Deareditor's, i've replayed it recently and when i saw they changed the art to the Villain trainer artist, i lost a lot of the interest in the game and they've locked off the H-stuff to patreons only reducing the alpha to a 10 minutes long text wall
The game still had potential, but now... I don't know what to think

This scene apparently was supposed to be put in the November 2016 update that never came, as i've unpacked the most recent version that had the old art and this (among other scenes) were not there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
It is shame they decided to start from scratch. Deareditor's art was why I was mainly interested in this game. Is there more than this one and those images they showed us on their tumblr? Where could I find them? How did you unpacked the game files? "wink wink" And what is the last version of Korra game? Sorry, but the Azula game is lame.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
It is shame they decided to start from scratch. Deareditor's art was why I was mainly interested in this game. Is there more than this one and those images they showed us on their tumblr? Where could I find them? How did you unpacked the game files? "wink wink" And what is the last version of Korra game? Sorry, but the Azula game is lame.
I fully agree, it was a nice touch and the art added to the game, unfortunately it was changed before the good stuff could be added.

I used RPA extractor and ran the game that was unpacked by the script
Last version was 1.6
Link that was the last old version

As far as i know, there was no newer patreon version (DE version), but i would appreciate a lot if a newer build existed to post it here
The new Korra trainer has the Villain trainer artist and there's no H scenes in the public version.

This is the post with the art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Others are on R34

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix and Daveck

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, they are quite some devellopers who use patreon while not having it as main life cost support basis.
As such, having these games progress more than slowly (by step ?) can happen.
Time fly on, whatever on does, so its better to not have regret and worry to bring over.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ATM putting it on Abandoned!!! Until can be shown its not DEAD as no contact at all for 8 months on patreon or Twitter

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Project Is Dead No Patreon Update Since The
Post Of

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes