yuriano

Nov 28, 2019
You should put here more recent version of this game, at least for maintain the interest for the game.
I like this game and it saddens me to say this but its kind of a dead game because the dev said there will be no updates on F95 only on patreon and for me and others whom play this game means either pay for the game every update or wait till its finished then buy it, but the way that the updates are going, I'm not paying for it till its finished and it seems like there is still alot to be added to the game and in no near future its going to be finished... so gonna wait a few more years I guess till it goes finished or more likely abandoned like these other big games with big promises...
But I hope something changes either in the update schedules or putting the game on f95 again

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
As someone who pays for this game after 2 new updates are released:
Not worth it.
New content usually ends pretty quickly anyways, sad that F95 is stuck 8 versions behind.
If the DEV released at least 0.92 and kept it at a 4 patches delay, it would bring attention to the game without hurting the buyers.

The way it is right now, no one new will ever find this game, since it's super deep on pager 145 of the search feature.
Let's not forget F95 is still bigger than Steam on adult games, no other site brings more attention to AVNs than this one.

Although NGL, they're hiding the low quality by not releasing the updates to the public.
This is a render from 0.93 and it looks like Minecraft:
1709173846637.png

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
As someone who pays for this game after 2 new updates are released:
Not worth it.
New content usually ends pretty quickly anyways, sad that F95 is stuck 8 versions behind.
If the DEV released at least 0.92 and kept it at a 4 patches delay, it would bring attention to the game without hurting the buyers.

The way it is right now, no one new will ever find this game, since it's super deep on pager 145 of the search feature.
Let's not forget F95 is still bigger than Steam on adult games, no other site brings more attention to AVNs than this one.

Although NGL, they're hiding the low quality by not releasing the updates to the public.
This is a render from 0.93 and it looks like Minecraft:
View attachment 3395304
I think it's up to version 0.96 now... Before around here, up to version 0.88 they put every new version periodically, but most of them were very modest, to say the least
It's even 0.97 in fact (but from the presentation with very little advance...)

Last edited:
Reactions: yuriano

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
this is what i said before... the game needs an ending version as soon as possible because the interest will slowly go away and also the renders are going to be worse than the initial and mid release in time. in my opinion, there are no escuses to continue a game that is already dying and squeeze it more than it can produce.

ImperialCoffee

Jul 27, 2018
I loved the game, but from what I read in the comments I prefer to wait for the final version of the game to buy it, I also hope that some update of it comes out to see how the story is going and if it is already planned to make any important changes to the game, such as the renders.

Luxrow

Apr 13, 2023
you can't ask other people to buy the game and share it if you won't do it yourself... you can buy it for 1$ if you can't wait anymore to play new content..

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
you can't ask other people to buy the game and share it if you won't do it yourself... you can buy it for 1$ if you can't wait anymore to play new content..
The sad truth. But if you ask me, just wait for it to be completed or abandoned before spending a buck for it.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So is the game finishing on 1.0? Since the official release is on 0.97, might be done soon I guess?
For the last four years, it's been the patrons who decide what happens in each update.
If they're happy, I'm happy too.
The main story still has a lot to happen, we've made very little progress in 1 year, we're halfway through.
I still don't know what would be the best name to give the versions after v0.99, I think continuing with 0.900, 0.901 would be the most correct, but of course the game would finally be complete before another 100 updates, before 100 months. Unless the patrons continue not to vote for the main story in most of the monthly polls.

Reactions: greeneyed

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For the last four years, it's been the patrons who decide what happens in each update.
The main story still has a lot to happen, we've made very little progress in 1 year, we're halfway through.
I still don't know what would be the best name to give the versions after v0.99, I think continuing with 0.900, 0.901 would be the most correct, but of course the game would finally be complete before another 100 updates, before 100 months. Unless the patrons continue not to vote for the main story in most of the monthly polls.
Just go back to 0.01 :KEK:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm glad you are happy with your patrons now, because nothing from your last moves would add more patrons to you...

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes