ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Depends on what you prefer doing: playing an incomplete game or waiting forever?
I can't understand how it can take them years to finish a damn game, or that they were making a real game and what do I mean by real, you ask, and I know it's stupid to include a game that has nothing to do with it. with this. . . but it's not like they're making Call of Duty Black Ops 5 or CSGO 3 or I don't know if you know what I mean, these games should really be complete in 1 year just because they don't use amazing animations. . and movements or handle 4K, it's a strange thing that they leave a game waiting like that, if you're going to update it, update it with something incredible that you say well, it's almost finished or it's already finished and don't make people angry. wait. . Those who want to play wait an eternity, this game has been here since 2019 and we are about to start 2024, at this rate this little game will never be finished again and by then gta 6 will have been released HAHA god

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
i'm also going to play the game when it will be published in full, but for now i think is a waste of time. two years have passed since the last time i played this game and is not finished yet, therefore i decided to wait until the end

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know why anyone here complains about the content, its voted on by patreons, you know the people that pay to make it possible to play the game? If you dont like the content then either dont play or open your wallet and get the right to vote, but still understand that the majority wins.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
I dont know why anyone here complains about the content, its voted on by patreons, you know the people that pay to make it possible to play the game? If you dont like the content then either dont play or open your wallet and get the right to vote, but still understand that the majority wins.
i personally love the contents of this game and i can't wait to play the full version once it will released.
I just say that is too long that this project is going on and maybe is time to concluded it once for all and move on to another one because there are also people that from the beginning of development wants to see this game finished and, as i said before, play it in his entirety

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i personally love the contents of this game and i can't wait to play the full version once it will released.
I just say that is too long that this project is going on and maybe is time to concluded it once for all and move on to another one because there are also people that from the beginning of development wants to see this game finished and, as i said before, play it in his entirety
A Struggle with Sin has gone on forever as well, there are lots of games that go on for a very long time and as long as patrons still want content for the game then it makes sense to continue it. Harem and Emmerzail are 2 games I can think of right away that have been in development for over 10 years.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It's not complaining friend, everyone just gives their point of view on the game, I never said the game is bad or anything, in fact I'm interested, but a lot of people don't understand the fact that a Unity game can work. he. It will take 3 years to finish, it seems illogical to me, let's see if you at least tell me to update it every 1 or 2 weeks or at most 1 month, I understand you there, great at least you know that the game is there. there. He is still alive and you are waiting for him. I came to finish it, but it's the opposite, they release an update every 1 year, throughout the year they can release only 2 updates or 1 at most in just 1 year, this game has been here since 2019.
Not even that they are creating the best Unity game in the world, I don't know if you understand what I mean, in my opinion this 2-year-old game should already be super finished, but anyway, it is the developer's decision. . . things and I don't know. He can't do anything, the funny thing is that people pay him on Patreon but surely the creator spends the money on something else, instead of improving the game or adding more assistants to help him finish the game faster or to help him advance a lot. , the creators of this type of games are like that, if you want to see this finished game wait about 5 more years, and if the creator is full of money then, they may give you the "abandoned" label, now that many don't No. They are serious about finishing a game that you started to create, for example, wild life does everything well, the creators improve their game every day and that makes it much better, but well, wild life is a great game that is not easy compared to it. it. to this. type of games

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It's not complaining friend, everyone just gives their point of view on the game, I never said the game is bad or anything, in fact I'm interested, but a lot of people don't understand the fact that a Unity game can work. he. It will take 3 years to finish, it seems illogical to me, let's see if you at least tell me to update it every 1 or 2 weeks or at most 1 month, I understand you there, great at least you know that the game is there. there. He is still alive and you are waiting for him. I came to finish it, but it's the opposite, they release an update every 1 year, throughout the year they can release only 2 updates or 1 at most in just 1 year, this game has been here since 2019.
Not even that they are creating the best Unity game in the world, I don't know if you understand what I mean, in my opinion this 2-year-old game should already be super finished, but anyway, it is the developer's decision. . . things and I don't know. He can't do anything, the funny thing is that people pay him on Patreon but surely the creator spends the money on something else, instead of improving the game or adding more assistants to help him finish the game faster or to help him advance a lot. , the creators of this type of games are like that, if you want to see this finished game wait about 5 more years, and if the creator is full of money then, they may give you the "abandoned" label, now that many don't No. They are serious about finishing a game that you started to create, for example, wild life does everything well, the creators improve their game every day and that makes it much better, but well, wild life is a great game that is not easy compared to it. it. to this. type of games
Google translator is terrible at translating but I hope the message is understood.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
A Struggle with Sin has gone on forever as well, there are lots of games that go on for a very long time and as long as patrons still want content for the game then it makes sense to continue it. Harem and Emmerzail are 2 games I can think of right away that have been in development for over 10 years.
10 years and those games aren't over yet? Maybe they are about to release a Grand Theft Auto Sex? :ROFLMAO:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
i'm also going to play the game when it will be published in full, but for now i think is a waste of time. two years have passed since the last time i played this game and is not finished yet, therefore i decided to wait until the end
If you are patient maybe in 5 years it will be finished maybe xd

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
sooooo... if this is just for paytoplay...why noone close this thread ? it was was a great game, while it was free, but i think, that dev got a liiiitle bit overambigious... dont get me wrong.. i support a few games, which are really good, but this one... it was ok til it lasted :D now "ohhhh, combat upgrade...you have to start new... and pay me" no sry, that fanbase he made, was here, and now, he f... everyone .

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
sooooo... if this is just for paytoplay...why noone close this thread ? it was was a great game, while it was free, but i think, that dev got a liiiitle bit overambigious... dont get me wrong.. i support a few games, which are really good, but this one... it was ok til it lasted :D now "ohhhh, combat upgrade...you have to start new... and pay me" no sry, that fanbase he made, was here, and now, he f... everyone .
I totally agree with you. Oh well, the dev of this game just really listens to his/her paying patrons anyways. Unlike other Devs out there who not just listens to the paying patrons, but also the public users. Time to find a better game now

Reactions: Observe Scout
2.60 star(s) 61 Votes