Morho

May 16, 2023
To be honest, 1st time I've met Tony and had to show him the bunker, I rage-quit the moment pool cutscene started. Was like an instant alt+F4. After that, even I played from time to time, I kept avoiding Tony content like plague for a long, long time. I was sure devs implemented some unavoidable shit sex scene where one of the girls gets screwed.

Recently, because I wanted to complete all there is to complete in game, I had to complete 2/3 from Huston requests, and meet him again. But despite his arrogant attitude apparently he wasn't the wannabe rapist I imagined him to be.

If I were to describe him he was a guy battling mutties on a daily basis to keep safe some ungrateful pieces of shit holed up behind city or bunker walls. Of course that leads to a "no-nonsense and I won't take no for an answer" attitude. Pretty much exactly how an active soldier looks at the civilians when he's on leave. Hell, I'll go further and say if IRL I'll have to chose a team mate - between Tony and someone like the PC, I'd chose Tony for sure.

So no, not a piece of shit as far as story goes. At least not in my story.
Only one thing....no.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
With the
Can we finaly kill tony to get rid of that piece of shit?
With the idiocy of the MC, I don't see ever getting rid of Tony.

Even the girls are idiots. When they had a perfect chance to let Tony die, they instead go to extremes to help him.

I can possibly see one of the girls blowing her top at some point, but even in that case, she'll probably fuck it up or be stopped by someone else.

Also, taking into account how the dev chooses to run his development process by taking votes from his patreon members, I don't see Tony ever being removed.

Even the temporary relief you get from him after the hammer quest is likely to end when the dev gets around to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
With the

With the idiocy of the MC, I don't see ever getting rid of Tony.

Even the girls are idiots. When they had a perfect chance to let Tony die, they instead go to extremes to help him.

I can possibly see one of the girls blowing her top at some point, but even in that case, she'll probably fuck it up or be stopped by someone else.

Also, taking into account how the dev chooses to run his development process by taking votes from his patreon members, I don't see Tony ever being removed.

Even the temporary relief you get from him after the hammer quest is likely to end when the dev gets around to it.
that is what i feared...i ended my patronship somewhere around 0.6x to let it see how it will develop but it looks like i should just forget this one for good.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I find the game to be amusing. My single biggest complaints are twofold. 1) There is generally only 5 minutes of new content per month. 2) The dev spends too much time on stuff to keep his patreon supporters happy instead of actually getting on with the game.

Reactions: ZenGarden

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Incest? Not really. You have the option to redefine relationships between characters and pretend as you like.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a Fan Arts thread or Assets list for this game?
Or has anyone tried re-creating the characters?

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, in the cookie-eater mission, I don't understand how to call the girls before entering the kitchen.
how is it done?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, in the cookie-eater mission, I don't understand how to call the girls before entering the kitchen.
how is it done?
Not that way. You have to go to the kitchen when Jennifer is the only person resting.

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, it is an excellent game.
I have almost completed everything in the version.
I only need "Saving a Ghost Reaper", but I can't get to the NFR Las Vegas, why is it 23 hours later, how is it solved?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You need a helicopter. Research one and build one. I prefer the Chinook which takes the longest to research and the most to build.

Reactions: Zhaico

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
You need a helicopter. Research one and build one. I prefer the Chinook which takes the longest to research and the most to build.
Thanks, I'm just researching them and they were the last thing I was missing.
I thought they were drones and they were used for fighting.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are there no more updated public versions?
Not in a while - itch doesn't even have V88.

He barely puts out a post-group per month anymore (and it's only a "group" because he splits polls and tier-releases on the same day).

On another note:
I often wonder - if the game would have been more story than niche-fetish (centaur pills? For the GIRLS?), would it have gotten a better following? Sadly we will never know.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
We usually get one release per month. About 5 minutes of new content.

For some reason, V0.89 has not been released to the public. It is almost time for V0.90 to be released if he follows the former schedule of public releases about 3 weeks after the patreon release.

There is so little new content that I haven't seriously played for several months. I had started a game to record all the stages of the various quests, but got bored partway through.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Well, it turns out that CFS has decided to no longer make any public releases. So it is time for me to say so long.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
when will the last updates be release for the public? there is already the 0.91 out and i don't know why isn't public yet

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes