4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Miyazono11

Nov 9, 2021
anyone else having the game be a blinding white screen? i had played it before no problem, but now it just is white, and i can't see anything.

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
anyone else having the game be a blinding white screen? i had played it before no problem, but now it just is white, and i can't see anything.
Some Games if you have them too deep in a folder chain they take really long to load or don't load at all. Another thing that could happen is the folder the game is in might only work with specific folder names. Try reinstalling it and see if that works.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
can u hlep me out ?
i download it and extracted but when i run the game it just
View attachment 3426598 View attachment 3426604
I played it on windows without emulator, so if you use one, it may come from here. Otherwise, as mentioned a few times, the game is a fancy video player. Search for the folder with videos. One of the files (name given in a previous pages) contain the whole thing, with the english subtitles. Only thing missing are the menu animation (they are in another video file)

prinzpudding

Feb 17, 2019
Problem: when you run the exe, it shows a blank white screen and nothing else; the game seems to freeze

Solution: check your file path, the problem will happen if your folder name contains certain special characters (mine contains hashtag #)

krondalix

Jan 20, 2019
I've had issues with this game. The only place i found a working version was from fapforfun.net.
Also if you have HDR monitor, turn HDR on because this game has HDR contents !

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes