• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
PS: The file containing pretty much everything with English subtitles is 00_2 All scenes unified version/(some characters).mp4

The only this missing from this file are Sakuya’s animations on the main menu and the message at the end that explain why she doesn’t work for Remilia anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
The button at the bottom left switch between only japanese, and japanes, chinese english subtitles (some scenes are not translated for some reason).

Also, unrelated but Sakuya on the menu is way too cute
Yeah, I've been fiddling with the start menu for a while before I remembered I downloaded a hentai "game" lol. I still can't get the cutscenes to be in English but I get the impression that it's supposed to be a pure lovey-dovey sex story.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, I've been fiddling with the start menu for a while before I remembered I downloaded a hentai "game" lol. I still can't get the cutscenes to be in English but I get the impression that it's supposed to be a pure lovey-dovey sex story.
you click on the bottom left box on the main menu so it shows "multilingual subtitles" and then the subtitles will be ON TOP of the screen (so not really SUBtitles)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

majesticdoge

Oct 2, 2021
The button at the bottom left switch between only japanese, and japanes, chinese english subtitles (some scenes are not translated for some reason).

Also, unrelated but Sakuya on the menu is way too cute
are the translations only for the "epilogue" talk scenes? i only see subtitles there, otherwise in the main game there are no translated subtitles

edit: okay the UI is a bit confusing. when you click on the "language" button leave it on "multilingual subtitles" and just click start. idk why it took so long for me to understand that but there.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes