Working in a game...we need opinion, thanks!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
But I can play the entire game from the beginning by playing the latest version correct? Also I'm looking for the v1 guide in case I did anything wrong. Is that posted anywhere? I grabbed the latest one. (Still don't know how to apply patches, assuming just sticking them in the game folder with exe? For ah, you know ah, incest)
Here you have a guide for the content up to v0.2 that will help you to start the game correctly.

In the latest version has been added a help system that makes it easier to know what to do at all times (note: not applicable at the moment for Gina and Jess, but if you look at the last pages of the post in the forum there are indications).

Do not use a v0.1 save file, they aren't compatible, start the game from the beginning.

There are versions with the patch already incorporated.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Here you have a guide for the content up to v0.2 that will help you to start the game correctly.

In the latest version has been added a help system that makes it easier to know what to do at all times (note: not applicable at the moment for Gina and Jess, but if you look at the last pages of the post in the forum there are indications).

Do not use a v0.1 save file, they aren't compatible, start the game from the beginning.

There are versions with the patch already incorporated.
I started over but Tony is supposed to go to the park with Katia and she's not there and there's nothing on the map available or even shown (except the park). I have no idea where the apartments are and there's a picture of katia on the far right sometimes. I keep going back to the park but nothing and there wasn't a scene with Gina (saw it online) prior. How do I bring up the map locations other than the park?

I'm a female and I think this game is great. There's been a ton of work put into it, it's pretty cool. It'd be a little sexier if Tony was at least, announced officially as a virigin because he clearly is ;) hehe. Just wanted to give my feedback.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I started over but Tony is supposed to go to the park with Katia and she's not there and there's nothing on the map available or even shown (except the park). I have no idea where the apartments are and there's a picture of katia on the far right sometimes. I keep going back to the park but nothing and there wasn't a scene with Gina (saw it online) prior. How do I bring up the map locations other than the park?
This is very strange... which version of the game and platform are you playing (link?) ?
Right at the beginning of the game, when you arrive in the city by train, Gina's apartment should be unlocked; and shortly after, at the party when you're talking to the girls, talking to Katia will unlock the park and apartment of Katia and Olivia (and Charlene). You can visit the park for sports, and on Saturdays and Sundays you'll find Katia there.
Visiting the coffee shop on Friday afternoon will allow you to meet Cassie and also unlock the store.

The game will display icons of the girls on the map when there's some interaction to be done. And to know how to continue if you are blocked you can check the help system (click on the information icon and then on the quests tab)
Also, in the information icon, if you click on Tony's nose it will activate the cheat system; this can facilitate some aspect such as getting speed or money, but it's not recommended to alter the study or sex skill points.

I'm a female and I think this game is great. There's been a ton of work put into it, it's pretty cool. It'd be a little sexier if Tony was at least, announced officially as a virigin because he clearly is ;) hehe. Just wanted to give my feedback.
Cool! It's always good to know the opinion of the game from a feminine point of view.
As for Tony... if you get to the end of the current version you will have a answer to your suggestion, hehe ;)

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
This is very strange... which version of the game and platform are you playing (link?) ?
Right at the beginning of the game, when you arrive in the city by train, Gina's apartment should be unlocked; and shortly after, at the party when you're talking to the girls, talking to Katia will unlock the park and apartment of Katia and Olivia (and Charlene). You can visit the park for sports, and on Saturdays and Sundays you'll find Katia there.
Visiting the coffee shop on Friday afternoon will allow you to meet Cassie and also unlock the store.

The game will display icons of the girls on the map when there's some interaction to be done. And to know how to continue if you are blocked you can check the help system (click on the information icon and then on the quests tab)
Also, in the information icon, if you click on Tony's nose it will activate the cheat system; this can facilitate some aspect such as getting speed or money, but it's not recommended to alter the study or sex skill points.

Cool! It's always good to know the opinion of the game from a feminine point of view.
As for Tony... if you get to the end of the current version you will have a answer to your suggestion, hehe ;)
I did read all the help and faq's but they don't seem to apply. I tried the cheat system to see if maybe that'd fix it but it didn't. I did finally get the scene with Gina after cooking breakfast and then it allowed me to train with Katia but it still shows nothing, I'll attach a morning and night of the map because I record everything.

I downloaded it from The main page, the file is BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2b-pc-uncensored and I also downloaded the incest patch and put that in the exe folder. I got it from when I go to that page it tells me "Please save your file" even though I downloaded it but I guess that's just reassuring that's the link I used.

Sometimes if I scroll with my mouse wheel it will rewind back into the apartment, or make him go for another run, which is how I finally got that Gina scene and running with Katia. When I do that, I can look around the apartment but once I click map nothing but the park is accessible (during the day of course). Here are some screen shots I took before and after trying the cheat system.

I'd like to point out when I played version 1, the map system was just fine (as you said it unlocked when he first arrived) and it also had the coffee shop, all three different apartments and I think the park.

edit: Here's a video to some of it

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I did read all the help and faq's but they don't seem to apply. I tried the cheat system to see if maybe that'd fix it but it didn't. I did finally get the scene with Gina after cooking breakfast and then it allowed me to train with Katia but it still shows nothing, I'll attach a morning and night of the map because I record everything.

I downloaded it from The main page, the file is BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2b-pc-uncensored and I also downloaded the incest patch and put that in the exe folder. I got it from when I go to that page it tells me "Please save your file" even though I downloaded it but I guess that's just reassuring that's the link I used.

Sometimes if I scroll with my mouse wheel it will rewind back into the apartment, or make him go for another run, which is how I finally got that Gina scene and running with Katia. When I do that, I can look around the apartment but once I click map nothing but the park is accessible (during the day of course). Here are some screen shots I took before and after trying the cheat system.

I'd like to point out when I played version 1, the map system was just fine (as you said it unlocked when he first arrived) and it also had the coffee shop, all three different apartments and I think the park.

edit: Here's a video to some of it
Ok, to be sure I downloaded the game from the link that you put and I tried it ... everything works well.

I think your problem may be related to playing v0.1 and then this one.
You commented that you started from the beginning, so it's not a save file problem, but other data may have been saved that might interfere and cause you these problems.

Do the following, look at: (system unit)\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TonysCityAdventures... and delete this folder; also deletes the "saves" folder that is created within the game's "game" folder, then try again to start the game from the beginning.

If you still have this problem (if when you go to the map the next day of the party you don't see the icon of the apartments) send me your save file and I will check it.

BTW, in the "uncensored" version you don't need to put the patch, it's included.

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
I'm just now getting around to playing the game after deleting the Renypy folder for Tony's and I did unlock the apartments but now I just keep meeting Gina. The saves and everything from the past are still there. The apartments did unlock.
Here's the video of meeting Gina, over and then over at the 5:53 mark

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
usa el traductor la siguiente vez / use the translator the next time
God no! Never use the translator! It's the reason so many games have terrible translations. Translators are awful at
conjugation. Spanish is easily one of if not the worst offender when being translated into English, due to so many local variations of the language, and so many words and letters that don't even exist in English. Engrish is what you get when the online translator is incapable of conjugating the correct words, phrases and ends up in being a very poor translation. English is a very explicit language, it is imperative that any translation is correct. Words placement, is imperative and many Spanish people who can't understand English in either written or spoken form very often have this problem. There are many many Spanish speakers who excel in English, often better than native English speakers themselves.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
God no! Never use the translator! It's the reason so many games have terrible translations. Translators are awful at
conjugation. Spanish is easily the worst offender when being translated into English, due to so many local variations of the language, and so many words and letters that don't even exist in English. Engrish is what you get when the translator is incapable of conjugating the correct words, phrases and ends up in being a very poor translation. Language is all about conjugating. Until translators understand what this means and AI can apply it correctly to sentences it's not even worth bothering with. Better to go with someone who actually understands Spanish enough to translate it as closely as possible into English using correct conjugations. I really hate online translators, they don't translate anything properly. You might get a few words right, but out of context making the whole sentence meaningless. Gotta be a lot of English / Spanish translators are around, after all it was Britain who poured into Spain and very created many resorts there.
You've necro'd a 5 year old post in a thread nearly 3 years dead to say this? Actually, many translation applications do a reasonable job if a person writes in complete phrases, clauses, and sentences with coherent thoughts. The problem is that far too many people have terrible grammar and spelling skills. I've shown in a different thread that writing clearly in one language makes it so that it can be translated into another, then that into another, and so forth and then come back to the original language with rather accurate translation. The problem isn't the application, it's the person. "Garbage in, garbage out." Also, that's a very colonial world perspective you have there.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You've necro'd a 5 year old post in a thread nearly 3 years dead to say this? Actually, many translation applications do a reasonable job if a person writes in complete phrases, clauses, and sentences with coherent thoughts. The problem is that far too many people have terrible grammar and spelling skills. I've shown in a different thread that writing clearly in one language makes it so that it can be translated into another, then that into another, and so forth and then come back to the original language with rather accurate translation. The problem isn't the application, it's the person. "Garbage in, garbage out." Also, that's a very colonial world perspective you have there.
I am sorry I never meant to offend.