Working in a game...we need opinion, thanks!

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Yes, only the improvement in English and some small changes in the code but without new content at the moment.

We already have some content prepared for version 0.2 but we still have a lot to do, also in August we had vacations so have not been able to work so much on the project :coldsweat:
No worries bro, was just informing about it. Just do your thing. Hope you had a good vacation and I'll see the next update when it's ready. Cheers :)

Darkfantacy

Aug 4, 2018
I mean current version android update man not latest
One
Thank for listening
Could generate mega download like for current Android game

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No worries bro, was just informing about it. Just do your thing. Hope you had a good vacation and I'll see the next update when it's ready. Cheers :)
Thanks!
We have finished the sequences of the morning (Gina and Jessy's room), also almost finished some sequences with Katia and Olivia... but there are other important things like several actions in the university, the stats and inventory system, etc...

I mean current version android update man not latest
One
Thank for listening
Could generate mega download like for current Android game
Here you have PC, MAC and Android version from Mega and GDrive:

*But I recommend you to wait for the fixed version (stat windows problems)

Reactions: Rroarr

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.1fix

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1fix:

- Removed stats screen (it doesn't work well)

NOTE: If you already downloaded 0.1 version, you can use it, simple don't click on "stats". And sorry about that.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
i cant wait for the update to see whats going to happen with them so far i tried to ignore Gina as she have a boyfriend and focus more on Jess but i think if i play again ill do more with both :)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Any workaround of the inventory screen no exit issue in the latest version, please?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
love this games...How about some with Tony vist a teacher to get privat tutor(the blonde teacher lol) Tony dom her make her slave) and make raise study point and gym a pro fitness girl (a lots teaser on tony) and last one cloth shop( good to peek). :) cant wait with the future version damn hot girls... maybe swimmingpool / a hot teacher but very harsh) live in an apartment and libary (a shy libary girl maybe charlene) in school. sxhool Doc with big boobs. always cute.

BTW think the tongue speed key z and x on mrs.cooper is a bit too much..dont want destroy keyboard..easy and better speed. just my feedback.

Hope there will be a make food to decrease energy than only eat in coffee shop.

EDIT: sorry but i add some sugg. i better stop or i keep with many many idea lol.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

gerodrin

Jun 30, 2018
I buy the smartphone and the game is blocked, I can not find a way out, apparently missing the "X" to exit

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I buy the smartphone and the game is blocked, I can not find a way out, apparently missing the "X" to exit
In this version the inventory is closed with the same button that is opened.

If this is not exactly the problem you have, please give me more information.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Glad to hear this!
I know perfectly the game :coldsweat: but I love watching your videos and the voices you make, great job and many, many thanks!! ;)

Honey Selct no, we use Daz :biggrin:
And yes, that shirt was a mistake but when we realized already had too many renders made... I don't know why at the beginning we look more at the girls' clothes :evilsmile:
Anyway, we try to change Tony's clothes in future.
CLEARLY DAZ LMFAO.... "Honey Select" is sooooo beneath you! Sure, I've seen some better renders... and much worse ones... but you strike a nice balance between perfection and practicality IMO. What is the point of a few awesome renders at the expense of producing enough content? Nice work, keep it up!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
CLEARLY DAZ LMFAO.... "Honey Select" is sooooo beneath you! Sure, I've seen some better renders... and much worse ones... but you strike a nice balance between perfection and practicality IMO. What is the point of a few awesome renders at the expense of producing enough content? Nice work, keep it up!
Thanks!

I started learning DAZ at the same time as we started making the game, so in the first renders I'm sure there are things to improve. After a year I've learned a lot of things and I try to do my best. I think the game has been improving since the beginning, and we pay special attention to creating detailed images and animations :giggle:

If you've played the game, I hope you've reached the end... because there are scenes with Jessy and Gina that are worth watching :devilish::love:

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
I apparently aren't playing the same game. There's a storyline but he never even gets to tell what her what he saw Scott do. It unlocked something then it was like, thanks for playing. I see no sex in this other than masturbation and played all available ways. Even watched Gina do yoga.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I apparently aren't playing the same game. There's a storyline but he never even gets to tell what her what he saw Scott do. It unlocked something then it was like, thanks for playing. I see no sex in this other than masturbation and played all available ways. Even watched Gina do yoga.
Are you playing the latest version (v0.2.2b)?
In the latest version you won't see the "thanks for playing" screen until you've reached the "big" scene with Gina, and before you get there you're going to have to see some "nice" scenes :devilish::ROFLMAO:;)

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Are you playing the latest version (v0.2.2b)?
In the latest version you won't see the "thanks for playing" screen until you've reached the "big" scene with Gina, and before you get there you're going to have to see some "nice" scenes :devilish::ROFLMAO:;)
I found the current link. I was playing .1 I don't know how to apply any patches. Can I restart the entire game on 2.2b (since I saved it so many times, I don't remember which version left me the the most tenant points.

Last edited:

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018