Apr 24, 2018
@Nimbuscloud

Hello, I have read your review, what do you mean the BJ was not animated?

Was it a way to say that it was badly animated or the scene did not move at all? If this is the case, can you tell me if that happened with a custom made slave or the NPC one? (The one with pink hair)... Because it is supposed to be animated and if it is not, this is a bug.

The rest is quite weird: There's only one type of iris and it shouldn't be selectable, how likely is it that you gave a the same color to the iris and sclera making them blend in?

I will try making two slaves with both hair styles and see if one of them fails to load in... I am quite sure I have tested them both but maybe I broke them later on, so it is worth a try, thanks for reporting this!

The walking speed is global: You set it once and the settings are written in settings.ini, it should be written and read right away for all the characters but I am also going to test it just in case.

-edit-
Nevermind, I have found all the bugs you have mentioned, the blowjob scene does not load at all and I thought you meant the overworld sprite being bald with white eyes... Did not expect that thing to appear during the slave management menu.
Thanks for reporting those bugs, I will fix them all in the next release!
It was a custom slave, with white hair and blue irises(selected, they didn't appear at all), just for the record, and the BJ scene was just a still of the slave management image, so it must've been broken. I know you said you found them, but I thought I'd clarify. I like that you took my criticism well, and paid attention to my feedback, I'll probably bump you up by at least a star if you squash those bugs in the next release!

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It was a custom slave, with white hair and blue irises(selected, they didn't appear at all), just for the record, and the BJ scene was just a still of the slave management image, so it must've been broken. I know you said you found them, but I thought I'd clarify. I like that you took my criticism well, and paid attention to my feedback, I'll probably bump you up by at least a star if you squash those bugs in the next release!
I have actually changed my mind and released a patch to fix them right away a few hours later (link in the 3rd page, last post).

And of course I took it well! I have to actually thank you because I am in the process of making R7 and I still had those bugs in the code, I would have never noticed (not until someone reported them), so thank you!

Reactions: Kebabnosh

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Updated OP
Thanks! Can you add the following changes as well?

Additional tags:
2d game
animated
character creation
creampie
exhibitionism
fantasy
monster girl
oral sex
rpg
virgin
voyeurism

Additional screenshots:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What kind of game is this?
It is a hentai 2D RPG with animated sex scenes split in two perspectives: The protagonist's and the prostitute(s), which are basically secondary characters.

The plot revolves around the protagonist, which will be even accentuated once day progression will be developed.

The secondary characters purpose is to fill the world by selling them to slavery or setting a profession, upon saving the game with those changes, the protagonist will be able to interact with them.

Reactions: Regula

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Great game i like it
Glad to hear it!

What do you like about it, exactly? As you may have noticed, it is quite short at the moment as it is more of a proof of concept right now but that also means that I am still in time to edit things in and out accordingly.

If you have any feedback, I would be glad to hear it so that I can focus on extending the features you like and to improve the things you did not like as much.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Glad to hear it!

What do you like about it, exactly? As you may have noticed, it is quite short at the moment as it is more of a proof of concept right now but that also means that I am still in time to edit things in and out accordingly.

If you have any feedback, I would be glad to hear it so that I can focus on extending the features you like and to improve the things you did not like as much.
The firstperson style of when you interract with the slave. Its something i never seen before. And the board message too

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I like the concept of this, although it does seem pretty empty and doesn't look like there is much to do. I'l happily follow the progress of this game though since I can see it having potential of being really good

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks!
I try to update weekly but as far as the next update goes (R7) it is just new features (one of which is the gallery so that you'll know that you have seen all the content so far), in R8 and R9 there will be new content and stuff to do.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Zintas

Mar 10, 2019
hi uhm i cant see the buildings and the street all black i want 2 send screenschot lol but dont know where 2 find it

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Were you able to see the main menu fine and also create a new character? But once you start a new game, the whole map is black but the character is visible?

Screenshots are saved in my games/Workers of Kartedhir, if you cannot see them it is because ever since I updated the engine, it caused a bug that prevents screenshot capturing anywhere but in appdata, so the best way is to use an external software to take a screenshot.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes