Unity - Completed - Workers of Kartedhir [R40] [Winterfire]

1. 3.00 star(s)

moxxye

Let me open up to say I really like the concept of this game. Specially since you can make a slave, yourself, then save go back and buy her yourself as well. Unlike to some the visual aspect of the game isn't bothering me at all, and I don't think just because it is cartoony that is necessarily bad.

The walk speed can be changed in options - and this has been brought to my attention by the dev himself. This is a design choice, as the original stock values are extremely slow. But an easy tweak and it's much better.

And lastly, there's so far little content, perhaps currently the only real cons to the game. But it's quite promising.

To shorten it up: I like the concept, the visual side is unique and not bad at all, and currently honestly there's a dire lack of content.

I have originally gave this a 3 stars, but seeing how dev works and tries to make this a better game, I feel the game is definitely 3.5, and that is only due to the lack of the content itself. Will be looking forward to the next release and give it a go.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kawus

Workers of Kartedhir takes some of the worst aspects of a rpgmaker game and brings it into unity, namely large empty maps, that can only be traversed at incredibly slow speeds even with run toggled on. As for the art, the over world and menu sprites look awful, the scene art is better and surprisingly animated but still lacking in quantity and quality even for initial demo release.