Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
So the latest version is 180617 right?.
If so, I don't think eluku has added anything past the two slimes and the tree, all he has done is add a vine wall to the boss area.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, thank you. I was watching videos on YT and thought that was the user's name. :firstimekiss:
I CAN be pretty stupid, sometimes, only sometimes.

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
I found the next update 180701, it just adds a finisher to the double slime and tree combo, eluku says he is gonna take a while to finish that boss area and move onto the next one, so don't get your hopes up for a while. :(
Also sorry I cant post the link for it as I'm not supposed to post links with only two posts on my account :/

Nov 13, 2017
Pardon my ignorance, but is the end of 180617 version after you beat the boss with the boxer plant? Just a vine covered wall after it. Can't seem to do anything with it or the npc.

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
No @sirherpofderpshire
Its not the end, you have to back track all the way to the gate which is near the first bed, where you get to after you escape from the village prison. The gate is in the same area as where the first erotic fruit spawns. Go through that gate and go right to get to the new areas. Have fun :)

On other news, Eluku is still working on the Tree + Slime Duo boss area, and hasn't programmed the next area so they are currently invincible. He says its still gonna take him so time, cause to get to the next area he says he has to program a climbing function? (Possibly, Google translate is not the most trustworthy of things).

I'm gonna dump the changelog directly from google translate onto here for you to read: (Changelog start) It is less of the previous thread
>> About Lolita Wolf
Monsters and gimmicks exclusively for wolf changer lolita seems to be interesting, is not it?
Because it is not powerful, it can not make a striking attack,
With a gimmick to break through ruins, feeling ,,
When you get caught by a monster, you are fucked without asking questions. .

>> About Ovary Offense (Tree+Slime Duo?)
Since there seems to be many requests, remove the grass of the cliffs of the jungle boss,
I set up a way to return from the back of the boss to the merchant cat, and blaming it at the center of the ovary in that way
I think I should try setting up monsters and plants.

>> About the place of dead end from purple cat
From that point on I have not made it yet. I am making it until I can climb the cliff.

>> About chapter skipping
In the game which development has advanced considerably, adding a new element,
It seems to be a bit difficult as the behavior seems to be suspicious
We will add monsters' motion sequentially to the gallery. (Changelog End)

I will check and add a new post for every update until I get bored or I forget.

Reactions: sirherpofderpshire
Nov 13, 2017
@Boghog

Whew, that's a read. Thanks for the detailed reply. I saw the sign post by that wall I mentioned which made me think it was a marker for "still in development". Guess I wasn't completely wrong.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
were you the one who extracted those gifs or did you find them somewhere? Because I'd much rather have all the gifs

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
I just beat the tree after more then an hour of enragement I did. and then to find out I cannot proceed nor can I save so I don't have to fight the tree anymore so don't attempt to beat this boss yet...wait for update...

Reactions: Kvirin

Tigren

Dec 22, 2017
can someone tell me how and where to get the the wetlands that i been added in
Wolf 's Dungeon UP 180729.
i have feed the cat and fought all the way to the Tree

jinkim9510

Aug 13, 2018
There was a new update 180812. There really is a swamp area, but at the moment there's not much to it. One mosquito enemy that doesn't kill you, nor raise your Erotic level and a save point.

Reactions: Variola

Tigren

Dec 22, 2017
There was a new update 180812. There really is a swamp area, but at the moment there's not much to it. One mosquito enemy that doesn't kill you, nor raise your Erotic level and a save point.
how do i get to this area?
cats fed. do i need to kill the tree can one kill it now?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Boghog please don't post links from file hosts that are not on the approved list here:

And files/links that require a password are not allowed. Feel free to @ myself or the OP poster if you have a link to share and we're happy to mirror it to free filehosts without passwords. Thanks :)

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
@bossapplesauce I do have another link for the newest version to download (180812) so if you could mirror it to free filehosts that would be great
But as a side note, I looked at the list of rules for the sites and it doesn't say anything about pass worded filehosts, along with the fact that I always used to a share the password anyway, so I don't really understand your point but I guess I will have to play along anyway.

Reactions: bas
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes