Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Used a save that let me oneshot everything, and for some reason, I can't progress past the boxing ghost and plant girl...because they don't take damage. Help.

Feii

Mar 19, 2018
after sitting you gotta wait for the gauge to fill and pull out before the jellyfish catch you. The wall will open and you'll access a new room with allegedly a new boss sitting there, but there's no interaction whatsoever with him yet, so better go back to the hay and save with the door open.
Hmm might need to catch an update or something. There's no gauge when i sit on the thing before the door (the one she put in her ass with a weird sucking looking thing next of it) or any jellyfish coming anywhere close.
EDIT: Grabbed the 190721 and now i can't interact with this

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
This has been updated a few times.
If you get past that door, you'll find that there are Mermaids in this swamp

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm might need to catch an update or something. There's no gauge when i sit on the thing before the door (the one she put in her ass with a weird sucking looking thing next of it) or any jellyfish coming anywhere close.
EDIT: Grabbed the 190721 and now i can't interact with this
Here's a link to the most recent update, the boss isn't finished yet.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017

Haven't made one of these in over a year.. But there's only been like, two areas added in that time. But here's a mega pack (ha ha get it) of a save at every location and a small walkthrough-y helpful text file bit explaining the saves and what not, in case you want to skip or go back to content. There's a cheat table that needs fixing, but I don't know how, and all saves are forwards compatible.

Reactions: kitsunesrule

N3rfus1

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know why my text looks like this? I cant see anything for some reason. Plus the resolution is like 600x800. wth.PNG

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
So the gallery thing... It basically only has stuff from the first stage and very select things from the area past the prison right? It's not like i borked my main save and somehow nothing gets added ?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
So the gallery thing... It basically only has stuff from the first stage and very select things from the area past the prison right? It's not like i borked my main save and somehow nothing gets added ?
Eluku is working on the new boss in the underwater area and sense it has some "unique" aspects, it's taking longer than he planned. It should be finished next update, sense most of the structure is already done.

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Eluku is working on the new boss in the underwater area and sense it has some "unique" aspects, it's taking longer than he planned. It should be finished next update, sense most of the structure is already done.
That didn't really answer any concerns i had, but i'll go ahead and assume that it's not broken and just not implemented yet.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
That didn't really answer any concerns i had, but i'll go ahead and assume that it's not broken and just not implemented yet.
Correct. The gallery hasn't been updated with any of the newer stuff. I assume that the dev is currently focusing more on completing the game levels than extra features like the gallery.

Reactions: Cyriel

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
can someone link the cheat engine? i cant find it.
also tips for cat futa boss?
Most CE spread sheets break per update, so best to just learn how to edit the values yourself. If your talking about the boss before futa village, you can't kill her, just "take it on the chin"... or in the butt. Cheating to kill her might break your game.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
HEY-OHHH!!! New update give's big boi and his "friends" hit box's, along with some minor animation changes. Here's hoping that elukus done with the boss by the end of the month.
EDIT (or something?) The animation gallery maybe got a fix? Something about how it loads the animations was fixed. Translation is hard...

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
How do i pass the giants in the semen sea area (yes it is semen fyi)
Do i make the female one give the male one handjob or do i somehow let the female giant catch the mermaid
Tried both of them didn't work so far

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes