Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
yes, but I didn't wanna play all the whole game again so I copied the game file, maybe that overdrove the update?
You must overwrite the game executable. Don't worry, your save is stored in the data folder.
Their is only 2 eels with more planed along with a boss, it's even stated on his website.
An update was released that added a third eel. Remember that this game is updated weekly every sunday.
A fourth eel will be added next week sunday.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update released a few hours early today, good times!
We now have Eel 1, Eel 2, Eel 3 and oh my god that thing has teeth!
There's also a new game over scene

Eluku is taking a break next week, so the next update will be two weeks away. Joy!

Last edited:

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
question, in the swam area it has an icon on the right bottom, down + button2.
Button2 is CTRL? is this supposed to do anything?

I figure it's supposed to get rid of the stuff the bugs inject in you, but S + CTRL doesn't do anything?
I have the same?
I have one of the last save games, but you wake up getting raped by two bugs, then you can only slide on your knees... CTRL doesn't seem to do anything? how to recover from this?

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
I have the same?
I have one of the last save games, but you wake up getting raped by two bugs, then you can only slide on your knees... CTRL doesn't seem to do anything? how to recover from this?
Found smthn that worked. Remap ctrl to R. then press down + R + E

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
I am stuck at the swimming and eel part?
I can only find two paths down, one leads to a haystack save point
the other to a wall? How do you get past the wall?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I am stuck at the swimming and eel part?
I can only find two paths down, one leads to a haystack save point
the other to a wall? How do you get past the wall?
This is the current area the dev is working on. Unfortunately, once you make it to the swamp, you're stuck there until the dev finishes whatever it is that gets us back to the other cat/fox girl, as back tracking from that point is impossible due to the cliff near the big tree.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update released
A Jellyfish has been added under the alias SwampJelly (has no moves yet)
Third Eel attack has been altered.

Eluku was going to take a break, but a rainy day ruined his plans.

Oct 15, 2017
What am I suppose to do after I get bit by the Mosquitos? I've past multisave points and can't use them! How do I drain the venom?

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
190630 is out.
There was also a 190623.

The waterskating bug now shoots stuff.
Also the teethed underwater creature now shows up without being bitten by the waterskating bug

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
190715 available

The jellyfish now attack, and left of the jellyfish is some pole you can ride, not sure what it does though

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018
So atm we cant move pass this swamp area? cause that underwater wall is blocking my way,
btw when u hit the rock that spawns jellyfish, it plays damaged sound -> is it destroy-able?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes