Tool Wolf RPG Wolf RPG Decryptor

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Olá, sou do Brasil e quero ajuda com Wolf, esse tipo de arquivo e um pouco complicado para eu entender... Bem, eu baixei um extrator de arquivo endo ele vinha com as chaves e falava no site que ele poderia descriptografar wolf e outros mais... Certo, infelizmente não funcionou e estou até hoje procurando na Internet para conseguir abrir os arquivos do Jogo Ou Game que eu quero ver. Eu sou fã do jogo e quero ver como foi feito a estrutura dele por dentro. Que no caso a base de dados dele. AVISO O JOGO E +18 #DEZOITO# o nome do jogo é """""" Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ """""" E posso dizer que o jogo está com a versão mais atualizada do RPG Wolf... Se alguém pode me ajudar eu agradeço. pois realmente quero muito ver o jogo por dentro, sua base de dados por completo e assim posso tomar minha conclusão de como fazer um sistema parecido com o Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/ number 5, however I will post your translation here:

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I want help with Wolf, this type of file is a little complicated for me to understand... Well, I downloaded a file extractor endo it came with the keys and it said on the site that it could decrypt wolf and others more... Right, unfortunately it didn't work and I'm still looking on the Internet to be able to open the Game or Game files that I want to see. I'm a fan of the game and I want to see how its structure was made from the inside. In this case, his database. NOTICE THE GAME IS +18 #EIGHTEEN# the name of the game is """""" Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ """""" And I can say that the game has the most updated version of RPG Wolf... If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. because I really want to see the game from the inside, its database in full and so I can make my conclusion on how to make a system similar to Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~

I think the latest version of Wolf RPG uses a much stronger form of encryption. This means the key is much harder to reverse-engineer and the old key does not work anymore.

AyakaFan

May 31, 2022
For all who wanders the lack of one OSt of Misao: Defenitely Edition, here s the link. I guess who extracted the datas forgot to upload it =)

gemble

Oct 19, 2019
is anyone able to decode this?
One Way Heroics Plus

I can not decode.

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
I searched for some time and found a few tools for this task:
, and .

The first is very old, the second won't run for me, the third don't unpack unicode names and both second and third don't seem to support file masks. So I slightly modified DXADecode from the source.

Now it is possible to run DxaDecode.exe "*.wolf" to unpack all .wolf files with default key from 2.20 version of the Editor instead of typing DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 FileName.wolf or DxaDecode.exe -K:C705CA7D8DE3DEF1D90C85F4 FileName.wolf for each file. Also there is option to guess decryption key from an archive if default is not working but encryption algorithm is the same. (In DXADecodeW.zip)

The source code included in the archive and can be built with g++ and make.

Edit: Since the time I originally wrote this post there were two additional tools that do this job nicely:
and (In WolfDec.zip).
Added compiled x64 WolfDec as attachment just in case. It can open latest .wolf files with DX signature in their header (needs Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installed).
hi i have extracted and translated the files but it refuses to open unless the file is .wolf can u plz give me some hint how to fix this

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
sisco colin: Use to repack the game into .wolf file then. It's in File -> Generate Game Data. Or maybe it has some kind of encryption otherwise.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
When using wolfdec some pictures also get translated. The image i attached is an example, ᄉ얘 is supposed to be japanese characters. Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
MkeleMbembe: latest version of wolfdec has some bug with filename decoding of older archives, use the other tool if your archive allows it (no DX in the header).

Reactions: MkeleMbembe

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Is IN LUV with WolfDec. XD
Because those pesky .wolf files in the Data folder are a PAIN because no other extractors/decryptors would work on em besides WolfDec. XwX
(Game was I trying to extract files to edit em is:
LINK . ^w^ )

Notice warning for newbies: Do realize dat when decrypted game files from .wolf into their standard format, dat when U load the game's exe file up it will take sum time to load the game btw so pls be patient. XD

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i didnt feel any difference when the wolf is decrypted or no, yes some maybe get confused and that the cause of took longer time and it can lead to the game crash when you using decrypted one.

i never back encrypt a wolf file before, im gonna try to do one and maybe upload the bat script

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
just wanna share my bat script to encrypt a folder and its possible to encrypt the file even though its using japanese language. There's 2 version i upload, the older one is this current version in this thread, the new one is the latest one from the source.

too bad wolfDec dont have feature to encrypt the folder back.
Edit : for some reason online virus detector detect the new version as virus, its false detection ofc, ive been using it since its release. you can scan it after you download it to make sure, up to you if you want use it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
MkeleMbembe: latest version of wolfdec has some bug with filename decoding of older archives, use the other tool if your archive allows it (no DX in the header).
Thanks for the help, used the other tools but I'm still getting the weird filenames. I'll just rename them for now, it's not a huge bother anyway.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the help, used the other tools but I'm still getting the weird filenames. I'll just rename them for now, it's not a huge bother anyway.
its possibly because the file is in japanese and you extract not using japanese locale. try extract using my bat script here DXA or wolfDec or you or change your locale pc language to japanese before extract. i never experience this, let me know if it work for you.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
its possibly because the file is in japanese and you extract not using japanese locale. try extract using my bat script here DXA or wolfDec or you or change your locale pc language to japanese before extract. i never experience this, let me know if it work for you.
I am on jap locale. I tried 2 other wolfrpg games and the japanese text isn't jumbled.
For the game i'm having trouble with, not all of the files are jumbled just 10-15% of them only have weird filenames so it's not really worth the trouble finding out the problem. I just wanted to know if it's a known bug or exclusive to me.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Can someone translate this game for me ?? For some reason, I can't translate it even I already decrypt the file first, then translate it using Translator++. No problem if it's MTL

Glake

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone translate this game for me ?? For some reason, I can't translate it even I already decrypt the file first, then translate it using Translator++. No problem if it's MTL
I managed to translate this using Translator++, but now need to somehow insert these files into the game. replacing files doesn't work, the game just refuses to see them

shonk

Aug 29, 2017
Tried to open WolfDec.exe and DXADecode.exe but nothing came up. I have try to drag the dat and wolf files to it ,am I doing something wrong ?

Faust_

Aug 12, 2022
is anyone able to decode this?
One Way Heroics Plus

I can not decode.
I've been trying because I am interested on modding this game but it seems the needed key is different from the one that worked for other games, older posts say you can get the key by looking into the file with HexEdit but that is too much for a newbie like me.

This might not help you but older versions of OWH+ don't use this so called v8 encryption so decoding its files shouldn't be a trouble, this is the MapData.wolf from the version 1.05 (Translated, I don't have the JP one).

Use Arc_Converter to decode it.

Nov 22, 2018
As the Wolf RPG engine has been updated to version 3, the decryptor doesn't work on newer versions.
Edit: the one in github is updated so it works on v.3 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp