Tool Wolf RPG Wolf RPG Decryptor

kingdarkness

May 12, 2019
can somebody extract this game

game link from dlsite

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
I'm having trouble ripping something, since it's all stored on an exe I none of the tools seem to be working. Maybe I'm just being stupid but anything helps.

Here's the link from dlsite

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Still wouldn't work. I don't have a data folder, or any .wolf files. all the game files are packed onto the games exe file itself. So now I'm stuck there.
huh? oh, so the full version is not stored in wolf file huh, i downloaded the trial version and its stored inside wolf file. In that case try extact it using or

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
huh? oh, so the full version is not stored in wolf file huh, i downloaded the trial version and its stored inside wolf file. In that case try extact it using or
I did that but now the files that have been extracted are not in .wolf format. They're just files. I already tried adding the .wolf at the end but the extraction tools still didn't work. Any ideas?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I did that but now the files that have been extracted are not in .wolf format. They're just files. I already tried adding the .wolf at the end but the extraction tools still didn't work. Any ideas?
can you upload the game? I dont wanna buy just to rip the inside

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
After using all tools i had, i give up on trying since none of them is working. Its seems the exe is encrypted and makes it cannot be extracted like old version of the wolf exe. I think you can understand why i said using wolfDec, the trial and full version is way different (img attached). I think we should wait for someone creating a tools for break down wolf game exe.

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
After using all tools i had, i give up on trying since none of them is working. Its seems the exe is encrypted and makes it cannot be extracted like old version of the wolf exe. I think you can understand why i said using wolfDec, the trial and full version is way different (img attached). I think we should wait for someone creating a tools for break down wolf game exe.
Alright, thanks for your help, hopefully something comes up soon.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks, any way to get the decryption key?
X Death made a batch file to automatically decode all wolf archives a few posts back. I edited it a bit and you can use this to right click on folder(s) you want to encode > send to > wolf_encode.bat and it'll create .wolf archives in the same folder named after the folder you right clicked on. Tested and works with Two beasts or Not to Beast (RJ325681), so probably works on all titles.

copy wolf_encode.bat %USERPROFILE%\SendTo
copy DxaEncode.exe %windir%

Probably need to use cmd or something to copy to the sendto folder, since it's hidden by default. You could copy dxaencode.exe to any folder that's in %PATH%, but it all depends on the OS version what's in there by default.

Reactions: Randomguy5613

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
X Death made a batch file to automatically decode all wolf archives a few posts back. I edited it a bit and you can use this to right click on folder(s) you want to encode > send to > wolf_encode.bat and it'll create .wolf archives in the same folder named after the folder you right clicked on. Tested and works with Two beasts or Not to Beast (RJ325681), so probably works on all titles.

copy wolf_encode.bat %USERPROFILE%\SendTo
copy DxaEncode.exe %windir%

Probably need to use cmd or something to copy to the sendto folder, since it's hidden by default. You could copy dxaencode.exe to any folder that's in %PATH%, but it all depends on the OS version what's in there by default.
I encoded and replaced the original data file in the game folder after decoding and making some changes but the game resulted in crash (it reported a reading data error). Tried again without making any change, same result. The original initial data file still works fine tho.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I encoded and replaced the original data file in the game folder after decoding and making some changes but the game resulted in crash (it reported a reading data error). Tried again without making any change, same result. The original initial data file still works fine tho.
you can run wolf game without encoded it. just put everything extracted in a folder where .wolf is.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
is anyone able to decode this:

xentax wiki states the decrypt key is the default one, but I have no luck using sinflower's decryptor. 1653752293151.png
seems as though huffman_decode cant read the size of the decrypted file, so malloc shits the bed
probably means the code is wrong, but it might also be me thats wrong

also, DXArchive uses gotos, lmao

Reactions: Elias Kouta-Sama

Elias Kouta-Sama

May 31, 2022
Olá, sou do Brasil e quero ajuda com Wolf, esse tipo de arquivo e um pouco complicado para eu entender... Bem, eu baixei um extrator de arquivo endo ele vinha com as chaves e falava no site que ele poderia descriptografar wolf e outros mais... Certo, infelizmente não funcionou e estou até hoje procurando na Internet para conseguir abrir os arquivos do Jogo Ou Game que eu quero ver. Eu sou fã do jogo e quero ver como foi feito a estrutura dele por dentro. Que no caso a base de dados dele. AVISO O JOGO E +18 #DEZOITO# o nome do jogo é """""" Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ """""" E posso dizer que o jogo está com a versão mais atualizada do RPG Wolf... Se alguém pode me ajudar eu agradeço. pois realmente quero muito ver o jogo por dentro, sua base de dados por completo e assim posso tomar minha conclusão de como fazer um sistema parecido com o Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~