VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

tinytiger12

Mar 5, 2018
I can't run these scenes. I can only run the old scenes. When I click on it. Liru just keep blinking her eyes rapidly and my game got stuck and I can't click anything on the screen except I have to close the game then open again..
image1.png image2.png image3.png

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Then re-read the image with instructions. Perhaps then you'll figure out where you made the mistake.

Full moon won't work without files from 1.0.0.6. Refer to the image with instructions, which was posted on the previous page.

ty guys

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I was kinda annoyed by that whole thing, frankly. She attacks the player in their sleep, no karmic justice, implying it's okay and consensual. Player initiated on Liru as she sleeps, karmic justice is a bitten dick. It's the exact same act so I'm confused by the shitty mixed message/hypocrisy.
Ah. I see you're unaware of the longstanding rule of "It's ok when a girl does it."

Reactions: Shack8298

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Tried looking through old posts so I'm not double asking, but I couldn't find anything. There are no buttons for me. I can still click them, I just have no idea what they are. Unti123tled.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Isn't flash dead? How are you supposed to play this?
Use a standalone flash player. Those still work just fine.
Also did anybody check for viruses?
...Uh, not as far as I know. But I mean, it works just fine for me and nothing's happened so... probably fine? I mean, I usually trust this site anyways, but you can always give it a run-through on virustotal if you feel so inclined.

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Okaaay, I'm new to this game. There are 3 downloads:
1) Download - I presume "normal" game
2) Xmas Special
3) Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition DLC

Are they 3 different things? Or eg 1st one is "all in one" thing?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okaaay, I'm new to this game. There are 3 downloads:
1) Download - I presume "normal" game
2) Xmas Special
3) Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition DLC

Are they 3 different things? Or eg 1st one is "all in one" thing?
All different things as far as I know. 1 is the base game, 2 is a much smaller christmas themed game, and 3 is DLC for 1 that gives a shit ton more content.

Reactions: Niccodem

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
What is the full moon edition? is it like a director's cut kinda deal? And when i load it up it says I am missing stuff like BGM and voice lines

Kzarka

Jan 17, 2019
ahoy, no need to install anything
the executable files already contain original player (ye slightly outdated lul and 32bit but who cares)
try activating backwards compatibility mode closer to 7 (or XP even) if u encountered grey screen
imma not a win user, but have tested all the three parts in a VM environment and everything works just fine, including sound fullscreen etc

woof woof
liru1.png liru2.png

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
What is the full moon edition? is it like a director's cut kinda deal? And when i load it up it says I am missing stuff like BGM and voice lines
It's DLC for the base game that adds extended scenes to existing scenarios (Anal in Bath, Reverse Cowgirl in Bed, etc.) and also new scenes (Sleep Sex, wholesome "How they met" scene, first time sex, etc). You need to download both the base game and the DLC to run everything properly.

See the Manual included in the DLC for instructions on how make sure you aren't missing any BGM/Voice/SE files. Also download the patches from this post to fix one particular missing BGM and some other minor bugs.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Wolf Girl With You Full Moon Edition DLC - Android

Hello, well, as I mentioned earlier in a previous comment, I tried to port this game to Android, but the weight of the game is more than 4gb, and as some of you know, you can't create an apk of more than 4gb, and even if you managed to do it , I did not see it viable to make an APK with so much weight, since to install it they would need a minimum space of 10gb on their cell phone, so I decided to use my repository, which is based on Harman's AdobeAIR SDK, to which I have modified several things, and removed several codes that were only added to check if the game has been compiled with a paid version of the SDK or not, and since these types of codes only caused delays and loss of fps on Android, then I removed them , but hey, I will explain how this port works, first you must install the apk, and give it storage permissions, then select a folder from your storage (this is so that your saved games are stored there, and also so that there are save the data of the game, of course if they decide to download it from the launcher itself), they can also select a folder that is in the MicroSD, once these configurations are completed, they must download the game data, they can download it from the launcher itself (see images as a reference), or select your own data that you have already downloaded, for this you must select the swf of the game (see reference image). and that would be all, just start it, and the game will request permissions from the microphone, this is mandatory because it is requested in the game codes, so that the game starts, if you wonder why in my previous ports of this same game is not requested, it is because I modified the swf of the game and removed the code.

Download:

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Wolf Girl With You Full Moon Edition DLC - Android

Hello, well, as I mentioned earlier in a previous comment, I tried to port this game to Android, but the weight of the game is more than 4gb, and as some of you know, you can't create an apk of more than 4gb, and even if you managed to do it , I did not see it viable to make an APK with so much weight, since to install it they would need a minimum space of 10gb on their cell phone, so I decided to use my repository, which is based on Harman's AdobeAIR SDK, to which I have modified several things, and removed several codes that were only added to check if the game has been compiled with a paid version of the SDK or not, and since these types of codes only caused delays and loss of fps on Android, then I removed them , but hey, I will explain how this port works, first you must install the apk, and give it storage permissions, then select a folder from your storage (this is so that your saved games are stored there, and also so that there are save the data of the game, of course if they decide to download it from the launcher itself), they can also select a folder that is in the MicroSD, once these configurations are completed, they must download the game data, they can download it from the launcher itself (see images as a reference), or select your own data that you have already downloaded, for this you must select the swf of the game (see reference image). and that would be all, just start it, and the game will request permissions from the microphone, this is mandatory because it is requested in the game codes, so that the game starts, if you wonder why in my previous ports of this same game is not requested, it is because I modified the swf of the game and removed the code.

Download:

I downloaded it and followed the steps, however the screen stays black whenever you start the game. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is it a android 12 thing like in certain games? Also, is that folder named .Adobe needed or is that something else based on the photo?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes