VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

sneedmaster3000

Dec 10, 2022
Hello, I used the AdobeAIR SDK from harman, but since the weight of the game weighs more than 4 GB on Android, I don't think it's viable to compile it into an APK, since the way AdobeAir games run on Android is In this way, that is, once the apk is installed, it will decompress the asset files to the cell phone's cache memory and from there is where it reads them, and now the apk it would weigh from 8gb to 10gb , whose weight must be available in the cell phone, otherwise the game closes or it will start to cause slowness and loss of fps, but hey, not all is lost, since a few months ago I was looking at the files of the AdobeAIR SDK from harman, and seeing how to modify it so that it reads on android from internal storage or from a micro SD, and managed to do it in addition to being able to remove some codes that the AdobeAIR SDK of the harman includes as security, and only causes delays and loss of fps.
Hey, nice, thanks for confirming that.
I have tried to also move the files to the cache/assets folder once installed via adb shell, but I guess I am missing something from my application_configuration.xml file and maybe the command with the adt CLI tool because it wont work ether.
Did you bake some AS3 code yourself? I tried using some but it was difficult for me to get further than loading the main swf file.

I managed to port the previous main game and also checked your apks and extracted some of the content you ported just to confirm.
If you have any time and look into porting it, tag me! I would like to learn what I was missing (y)

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Yep, our bloodline has ended, AND she was angry about waking up all sticky. But I guess the power of Jingisukan regrew our dick, so it's okay.
I was kinda annoyed by that whole thing, frankly. She attacks the player in their sleep, no karmic justice, implying it's okay and consensual. Player initiated on Liru as she sleeps, karmic justice is a bitten dick. It's the exact same act so I'm confused by the shitty mixed message/hypocrisy.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
HeLp!!! I've brought home a Japanese wolfgirl and caught a rare disease from her where-in my penis has painfully pixelated. Now every woman I attempt to sex has their genitals pixelated as well. This has destroyed my love-life and made it nigh impossible to have a healthy, long-term relationship. :sick:

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I was kinda annoyed by that whole thing, frankly. She attacks the player in their sleep, no karmic justice, implying it's okay and consensual. Player initiated on Liru as she sleeps, karmic justice is a bitten dick. It's the exact same act so I'm confused by the shitty mixed message/hypocrisy.
Welcome to the wild & wacky world of JP eroges.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
She was asleep and thought it was food. She is a wolf and eats meat. It was a funny joke. While you might see it as "karmic justic" the creator just saw it as a funny gag. Haha puppy eat sausage.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Huh, I copied the content from base game to fme so that both content and content FME are there however on the "remembering our first time" I get this. Now, I both have audio and I can hear her so idk what is even going on.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Huh, I copied the content from base game to fme so that both content and content FME are there however on the "remembering our first time" I get this. Now, I both have audio and I can hear her so idk what is even going on.
I get this same error. Game seems to work fine for me too, just kind of am annoying error. idk what else I need to do

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I get this same error. Game seems to work fine for me too, just kind of am annoying error. idk what else I need to do
Answer is here:
The missing bgm_vgn is here

Download the zip from the link and place the bgm_vgn file inside into the ContentFME folder

EDIT: Frankly, someone should add this patch and the into the OP, so that people stop asking about bugs every single page of this thread (coz nobody uses the search function, apparently).
I also provided a different solution if you want the music to be anything you want:
So I dug through the XML scripts to see what BGM file the "First Time" scene was calling for and it is looking for bgm_vgn which doesn't exist. If you want to remove the error from your screen you can just copy your bgm of choice and rename the duplicate "bgm_vgn" to get rid of the error message and set the mood music to whatever you like (if you enjoy the smooth jazz of the error music you can just duplicate the bgm_notFound audio).

For reference all of these are found in ContentFME/sound/bgm.

Reactions: splamo

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
sorry how do i trigger the christmass event?
Christmas Events are in the standalone Christmas Edition download. You need to either set your date to December 24-25, 2016 or use the link provided on the OP to get a patched loader that bypasses the date check (Cheat date file under Extras).

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes