Drachenzhan

Jun 29, 2017
Are you completely stumped, or just in this place? Because icy magic level 3 is given on the storyline.
I have completed the other quests, I am stuck in this. Amelia does not want to talk to me anymore, I already went through Patricia and I got to BDSM level 2 with Jane and Gloria. Is the code part in the ruins before or after you get the level 3 ice magic? Because this is also missing and I do not know where to go.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I have completed the other quests, I am stuck in this. Amelia does not want to talk to me anymore, I already went through Patricia and I got to BDSM level 2 with Jane and Gloria. Is the code part in the ruins before or after you get the level 3 ice magic? Because this is also missing and I do not know where to go.
Very interesting, and what is your version and which version did you start playing? Because the save from version 0.2 did not work in 0.3+

Drachenzhan

Jun 29, 2017
Very interesting, and what is your version and which version did you start playing? Because the save from version 0.2 did not work in 0.3+
I restarted the game 1 time for each previous version, but did not restart in 0.3.1.2. I still had not gotten the part from starting looking for the demon with Sylvia when I "upgraded" the game. Start over again then. (¬.¬)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I restarted the game 1 time for each previous version, but did not restart in 0.3.1.2. I still had not gotten the part from starting looking for the demon with Sylvia when I "upgraded" the game. Start over again then. (¬.¬)
Send me your save, I'll take a look.

Meepo_Waveya

Dec 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tavern_basemenmain_quest'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 765, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.wizardsadventure/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.wizardsadventure/files/renpy/script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tavern_basemenmain_quest'.
igot these error what should i do

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes