Lordshipseternality

Jan 13, 2019
After i got the rum for the pirate bartender and i got the money for jane, she told me to go talk to gloria. after talking to her anther day, she wants me to bring something up. I dont know what. It says i might should ask jane. but i cant ask wether jane nor glloria about what i should get to proceed...?

jALAL

Dec 25, 2017
Have such problem: Didn't get disar's first panties line.(already finished Amelias and Patricias line), but cant move on with gloria. Save attached :

Many thanks for great game

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
After i got the rum for the pirate bartender and i got the money for jane, she told me to go talk to gloria. after talking to her anther day, she wants me to bring something up. I dont know what. It says i might should ask jane. but i cant ask wether jane nor glloria about what i should get to proceed...?
You need to bring her something rare - this is a stone key, you can get it by beating the guard of the ruins. In general, you should come to the forge there in the morning. Amelia is there.

How do you meet Patricia. I have exhausted all of the talk options with everyone else.
To get to know her, you need to find a scroll in the ruins, did you open the door to the ruins?

Have such problem: Didn't get disar's first panties line.(already finished Amelias and Patricias line), but cant move on with gloria. Save attached :

Many thanks for great game
Download the new version, this is a bug in the last game version, was in version 0.3.1.1 (I fixed it) Jane will have a task, saving will work.

Reactions: Lordshipseternality

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
AdmiralPanda: Ok, What i want to Say, Dev you the Best! :love:
You Created a Very Nice Game with a Very Nice Art! :love:
We have only 0.3 version, it means we have 30% of Game, but it already have a lot of Fap-Fap Content! :love:

Reactions: joehoe

Lordshipseternality

Jan 13, 2019
You need to bring her something rare - this is a stone key, you can get it by beating the guard of the ruins. In general, you should come to the forge there in the morning. Amelia is there.
Thanks for the help. I also dont know how to look up for gloria ? That means i captive her, but i cant find on the map the place where i hold her hostage.... shall i download again and then ??

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
ok so i cant find the 3rd pair of panties for disar
How do i get the 3rd pair of panties so i can use the portal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the help. I also dont know how to look up for gloria ? That means i captive her, but i cant find on the map the place where i hold her hostage.... shall i download again and then ??
Probably. Jane has a task for which you will open another location, there is Gloria.

Reactions: joehoe
Sep 20, 2017
My current goal is to talk to Amelia about the ruins in the morning, however, when going to the blacksmith to talk to her, the option doesn't appear, and I only get the ability to gift her.
Well, it seems that if you just progress on her quest, and train Ice Magic, you can just skip it all, and kill the Guardian

Searched the thread: Found the "Potion of Life"
I've gotten all the way to Gloria wanting something, the key I'm guessing from reading up on the thread.
I still haven't been able to beat the Guardian, as my quest still asks me to talk to Amelia in the morning, but nothing pops up besides giving a gift.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes