Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Been a bit, but @AdmiralPanda . the game when going to the ruins kinda bugs out and says dat_status is undefined which is easily ignored but it happens every time so when I gave it a definition it worked fine. It maybe supposed to be day_status but the game thinks it's dat_status. So you got a typo in your code. This is related to my last post and I found where I needed to go. I did forget to mention that I had talked to Jane at that point. I found Gloria in the upstairs area of the Tavern at night and that was what i needed to do to progress.

Reactions: Gabaw

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Been a bit, but @AdmiralPanda . the game when going to the ruins kinda bugs out and says dat_status is undefined which is easily ignored but it happens every time so when I gave it a definition it worked fine. It maybe supposed to be day_status but the game thinks it's dat_status. So you got a typo in your code. This is related to my last post and I found where I needed to go. I did forget to mention that I had talked to Jane at that point. I found Gloria in the upstairs area of the Tavern at night and that was what i needed to do to progress.
Yes, there really was a wrong letter in a variable, I already corrected it. Thanks for the feedback.
I added a system for tracking tasks, saving from the old version will work in the new one.

Reactions: Baharomont

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tavern_basemenmain_quest'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 765, in script
  File "E:\z-_-z\WA-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\z-_-z\WA-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA 0.3.1
Wed Feb 13 21:22:37 2019
this happens during meeting Patricia also not able to press ignore to get past it

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have the exact same error when meeting Patricia. I pretty much finished almost all the quest. I can't get my 3rd tier of ice magic yet.

Reactions: Brady2626

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Small part with Patricia (Which was only available for Patrons)"
Mmmm... I not undestend... The links we have here (F95) it Patron Version or Public? O_O

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I got the same crash with meeting Patricia as the others. It happens right after she says, "I will remember it. You will leave the guild faster than you think."

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 765, in script
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\WA-0.3.1-pc\WA-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\WA-0.3.1-pc\WA-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA 0.3.1
Thu Feb 14 02:29:08 2019

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
"Small part with Patricia (Which was only available for Patrons)"
Mmmm... I not undestend... The links we have here (F95) it Patron Version or Public? O_O
Patron. I post the version for them some time after its creation.

this happens during meeting Patricia also not able to press ignore to get past it
I got the same crash with meeting Patricia as the others. It happens right after she says, "I will remember it. You will leave the guild faster than you think."
I have the exact same error when meeting Patricia. I pretty much finished almost all the quest. I can't get my 3rd tier of ice magic yet.
Just because of this error. Now within an hour I will reload the version.

Varghus

Jun 23, 2017
I'm having a problem with Jane's quest. After being asked for rope and mood potion, the rope doesn't show up at the forge and I am unable to ask Sylvia for the recipe.
WA_2019-02-14_04-03-07.png
WA_2019-02-14_04-01-51.jpg
WA_2019-02-14_04-00-56.jpg

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm having a problem with Jane's quest. After being asked for rope and mood potion, the rope doesn't show up at the forge and I am unable to ask Sylvia for the recipe.
Please send me your save.
It seems to me that I just have a mistake in this place with the addition of the task. Try to approach Jane again. It seems to me that she just did not give you a task on this, the rope and the potion have not yet appeared. (In the evening in the basement to Jane.)

Spara

Dec 3, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck with Gloria, I did capture her, and now I need to check on her, but I can't visit her on the map. I don't know if I missed smth or if it's bugged. Here's my save if you want to check it.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck with Gloria, I did capture her, and now I need to check on her, but I can't visit her on the map. I don't know if I missed smth or if it's bugged. Here's my save if you want to check it.
This happens when I manage to break things already working. Download this version here. In your one task, Jane just does not appear.

Saving will work, just download and play.

Spara

Dec 3, 2017
This happens when I manage to break things already working. Download this version here. In your one task, Jane just does not appear.

Saving will work, just download and play.
It worked, thanks!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
same

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes