austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've tried downloading this game and it won't extract, tells me it needs a password. But for the life of me, I don't see one posted here. Got the info, or am I SOL?

Hank east

Jun 18, 2018
Hmm, ok... I was having a hard time findinf ways to raise sub score after the dom content started happening... Pretty expensive down the dom route too. I didn't miss a guide or walkthrough in my (admittedly cursory and shallow) search of the thread, did i? To save the potentially wasted effort of repeating available information... Thanks for the help either way!
Wish I had the time to make a walkthrough. After Hermione comes into the foray it gets a bit cheaper to do the tasks - eventually turning into points and then possibly free. I was cheating so I didnt really notice the costs but I'm fairly sure the last two are free. If you side with Hermione during the tasks Luna becomes more sub and slutty, eventually admitting she likes it.

Reactions: Nodenet

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just wanna know how to delete save files in the in game save files thingie?!? soo you don't accidently load deleted saves from the saves folder in the games folder.....
'Mouse over' the save slot you wish to delete, and press the 'delete' key. Very simple, very easy, very nice... XD

--If you mean outside of the game, they are saved in the app data folder, not just under the game's folder, all Ren'Py games do.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
'Mouse over' the save slot you wish to delete, and press the 'delete' key. Very simple, very easy, very nice... XD

--If you mean outside of the game, they are saved in the app data folder, not just under the game's folder, all Ren'Py games do.

Omfg that actually worked, Lol

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Getting an error when starting the game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\main.py", line 440, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\script.py", line 905, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\parser.py", line 2664, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 185, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\game.py", line 279, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1564, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1559, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1564, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1559, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 262, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1837, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 706, in __init__
textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing(all_glyphs, lines, target_x - maxx, target_y - y, maxx, y) # @UndefinedVariable
File "textsupport.pyx", line 944, in renpy.text.textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing
File "textsupport.pxd", line 75, in renpy.text.textsupport.Line.y.__set__
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.31
Tue Jul 03 09:15:30 2018

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Now I can start the game nut as soon as I load a savegame I do get:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/Main_Day.rpy", line 344, in script
    call screen main_room_menu
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/moten/Documents/GitHub/BT-Silver-Base/game/00_hp_rpy/01_hp_main_night.rpy', 1504765068, 1524).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/__Renpy__/Main_Day.rpy", line 344, in script
    call screen main_room_menu
  File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\htgbl\Downloads\WitchTrainer_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/moten/Documents/GitHub/BT-Silver-Base/game/00_hp_rpy/01_hp_main_night.rpy', 1504765068, 1524).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.31
Tue Jul 03 09:22:24 2018

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is Cho supposed to spawn randomly? I've done literally everything else and she's not showing up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason f95 had forgotten to tell me that wt silver thread had new posts. just found out that wt s 1.31 is out and last i played was 1.26.

Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now I can start the game nut as soon as I load a savegame I do get:
[/code]
yea, i can load save and do things but as soon as night is supposed to end alot errors and before that whole room except few parts are black. based on old post saves from 1.26 aren't usable.

alot grinding ahead.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes