Nitetripper

Jun 27, 2018
Ever since downloading the 1.31 update, I'm experiencing graphical anomalies involving the girl's animations appearing off center and off screen, in addition to everything in the inventory. Any advice?

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Fuck, I can't see CGs with Astoria. She is too small sitting on the Genie's lap
I agree Astoria looks way too small on Genies lap. It makes it look like a little kid. I can deal with petit teen but I'm not trying to imagine a kid on his lap. I don't know what you mean by you cant see it

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
Ever since downloading the 1.31 update, I'm experiencing graphical anomalies involving the girl's animations appearing off center and off screen, in addition to everything in the inventory. Any advice?
you where playing the no hd game 1.3.1 is hd there is a command that fixs it but i do not no it but it has been mentioned on here you just neeed to find it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There are two things that can mess up the graphics: using old saves or the scaling issue. Both are addressed in recent pages on the thread.

Aoki daisuke

Jun 22, 2018
Please, add a version number on the main screen or something I downloaded a 1.31 version for android from this thread, but I am not sure if it is really 1.31.
I read here that there is a cheat to get the letter about the curses, but I dont have it

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
this is probably going to sound nuts but i have no idea how to get access to luna or the new girls, im like 60 days in and getting ready for the ball, ive done public requests public shaming and personal requests, ive talked and hung out with snape every night, i dont get what to do, i remember playing the base game a long time ago and from what i remember i am already about to complete the game itself, but how do i get the rest of the content?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Am I only the only one here that whats to have the option to when we send Hermione and/or the other girls on public favours, We play as said girl, And/or have the option to send to a glory hole, That Genie made himself?!? Also Is it bad that it still says "Made by Akabur, 2014" after the credits?!?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I just wanna know how to delete save files in the in game save files thingie?!? soo you don't accidently load deleted saves from the saves folder in the games folder.....

Nodenet

Jun 3, 2018
Ok, am I understanding this correctly- submissive Luna just dead-ends with Hermione catching us? Huge bummer, if so. I restarted because I got locked into dominant Luna when that's not really my thing...

Hank east

Jun 18, 2018
Ok, am I understanding this correctly- submissive Luna just dead-ends with Hermione catching us? Huge bummer, if so. I restarted because I got locked into dominant Luna when that's not really my thing...
Dom can turn sub after Hermione is introduced.

Reactions: Nodenet

Nodenet

Jun 3, 2018
Hmm, ok... I was having a hard time findinf ways to raise sub score after the dom content started happening... Pretty expensive down the dom route too. I didn't miss a guide or walkthrough in my (admittedly cursory and shallow) search of the thread, did i? To save the potentially wasted effort of repeating available information... Thanks for the help either way!

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes