• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brutalmind

Jul 29, 2017
Because I am a bit of a moron and got confused. Did the 1.27 got released? and its named 1.3? If so could someone give me a link? Thanks in advance

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm still early in my new new (not just "new") progression, because I wiped everything, including old saves in preparation for the big update. I am pleased as punch (I have to look up that expression someday - I hope it doesn't mean something other than what I think it does).

1.31 is bright and clear, with crisp graphics that blast off the screen when I go off of windowed to full 30" monitor size. Wow. Great stuff on the HD improvements.

Now, back to corrupting. I've been too long away!

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Where do all the current storylines end in this version? Hermione's complete of course, but I've run Sub Luna all the way to exactly where it was before (one masturbation scene and that's it) and have hit the "that's it" sign for Astoria/Susan. Does anything at all happen with Tonks at that point?

None too fussed if that's the limit for the new girls (hey, they're new), but will be a bit disappointed if Sub Luna hasn't gone anywhere - it was what I was looking forward to.

Edit: Oh! And can you do anything with the tentacle monster plant?

brutalmind

Jul 29, 2017
My game crashes instantly in new game and load. Why?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/Start.rpy", line 364, in script
    if persistent.ss_ not None:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/__Renpy__/Start.rpy, line 364)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/__Renpy__/Start.rpy", line 364, in script
    if persistent.ss_ not None:
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\python.py", line 1941, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.31-win\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/__Renpy__/Start.rpy, line 364)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.31
Tue Jun 19 16:49:29 2018

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
Where do all the current storylines end in this version? Hermione's complete of course, but I've run Sub Luna all the way to exactly where it was before (one masturbation scene and that's it) and have hit the "that's it" sign for Astoria/Susan. Does anything at all happen with Tonks at that point?

None too fussed if that's the limit for the new girls (hey, they're new), but will be a bit disappointed if Sub Luna hasn't gone anywhere - it was what I was looking forward to.

Edit: Oh! And can you do anything with the tentacle monster plant?
for luna you have to go the dom line the sub line is not done yet but they are working on it they wanted to finish th dom line first not sure if they have finished it yet

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Oh, I bet you used the non-HD version last time. I'll fix that in the next update but for now just press Shift+O to open the dev console and type:
scaleratio=2
Then press enter and escape. That should fix your error. Thanks for reporting the bug.
Or Shift+Ctrl+O (cause that's how it is working on my laptop)

reaperm

Jul 16, 2017
any one figure out what the private favors for Tonks are? ive sent Astoria to her and finished the her content but only get "talk" option for Tonks

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Well, even after trying a new game I got that error:

File "game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/_hermione_.rpy", line 394, in <module>
if request_wear_onepiece:
NameError: name 'request_wear_onepiece' is not defined

Am I the only one with that one ?

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone please tell how to trigger the intro event for Astoria, Tonks and Susan?
Or recall what you did to trigger it?

I've read all the comments about them, but I still don't have a clue.

DreadMervin

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone please tell how to trigger the intro event for Astoria, Tonks and Susan?
Or recall what you did to trigger it?

I've read all the comments about them, but I still don't have a clue.
From what I can recall, at some point during the gameplay (and I don't recall what triggers it), you get a letter from the Ministry of Magic that someone at the school has performed an unforgivable curse. I asked Snape about it via the Talk option. He then babbles a bit and is investigating. I was stuck there forever and a day...

Until I tried simply doing a Talk with Hermoine, who then was willing to look into it for me. A couple game days later, I got an event chain that led through Astoria, Tonks and Susan.

Reactions: philphil020

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
From what I can recall, at some point during the gameplay (and I don't recall what triggers it), you get a letter from the Ministry of Magic that someone at the school has performed an unforgivable curse. I asked Snape about it via the Talk option. He then babbles a bit and is investigating. I was stuck there forever and a day...

Until I tried simply doing a Talk with Hermoine, who then was willing to look into it for me. A couple game days later, I got an event chain that led through Astoria, Tonks and Susan.
Thanks for the info.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes