• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The solution to the book is choose all option 1/2/3, then on your fourth read you loop 1-2-3 till you run out of book.
Mine broke at the end of the 4th run though and gave a couple of errors I had to ignore. Not sure if it set the correct flag or not, probably need to wait for a fix.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a condition to get Astoria, Susan and Tonks? I think I've done everything but they still didn't appear.
Also, I bought the night gown in the clothes shop but it isn't in the inventory. Is that normal?

timoth31

May 7, 2018
Is there a condition to get Astoria, Susan and Tonks? I think I've done everything but they still didn't appear.
Also, I bought the night gown in the clothes shop but it isn't in the inventory. Is that normal?
Go there download and then copy paste the file into your game one, and select replace exsisting files. Then in game go to cup board and click send ministry letter again (or something like that)

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Go there download and then copy paste the file into your game one, and select replace exsisting files. Then in game go to cup board and click send ministry letter again (or something like that)
Thanks, but... go where exactly? ^^' Can't see the file you're talking about.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE="Heroikage, post: 841874, member: 692118"

For now on I cannot buy any potions from the shop without crashing (so I don't know if it prevents the progression of the game), and I've got some bugs to report... where can I post it?
[/QUOTE]
yea i have the saam problem

DreadMervin

Mar 17, 2018
how is everyone getting the new characters i still cant lol
Took me ages... If Snape's "on the lookout", use Talk to Hermoine to have her help investigate. On your way to the new content you go, though hopefully 1.3.1 comes soon, as the next content is ... I won't say rushed, because it's great, but there's a lot of possible script errors still waiting to run into.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, just letting you know that the next update for Silver is that addresses a large amount of bugs and adds in a new CG for the boobjob and milking potion! Thanks so much to everyone who worked on the patch and to all of you for reporting the bugs you encountered!

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys, just letting you know that the next update for Silver is that addresses a large amount of bugs and adds in a new CG for the boobjob and milking potion! Thanks so much to everyone who worked on the patch and to all of you for reporting the bugs you encountered!
Ya got a Mega for that? Thanks for all your hard work, btw.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Took me ages... If Snape's "on the lookout", use Talk to Hermoine to have her help investigate. On your way to the new content you go, though hopefully 1.3.1 comes soon, as the next content is ... I won't say rushed, because it's great, but there's a lot of possible script errors still waiting to run into.
on the lookout i dont think ive ever heard that before

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
maybe its cause i used a old save but in 13.1 did anyone else get the bug where the sprites were massive and mostly offscreen?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Oh, I bet you used the non-HD version last time. I'll fix that in the next update but for now just press Shift+O to open the dev console and type:
scaleratio=2
Then press enter and escape. That should fix your error. Thanks for reporting the bug.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, need help over here. I cant get either Astoria or Tonks. I did every Public, personal and shaming from Hermione, the 2-3 scene from Cho and went all the way through with dom Luna. Done every tutor, talk to Snape a lot, explode the fking cupboard, still I cant have them to trigger!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes