z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Should prolly ask but how many characters are there in game. I only got to Cho before I found out 1.27 was coming out "Soon"

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
Should prolly ask but how many characters are there in game. I only got to Cho before I found out 1.27 was coming out "Soon"
Currently there's Hermoine, Luna and Cho. Update 1.27 is adding more content for them plus adding Astoria, Tonks and Susan? (pretty sure there's a 3rd one).

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Settle down kids. The more he has to come on here and respond to repetitive requests, the more time it takes away from work.

If you've never heard this before, allow me: "We'll get there when we get there!"

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Settle down kids. The more he has to come on here and respond to repetitive requests, the more time it takes away from work.

If you've never heard this before, allow me: "We'll get there when we get there!"
Oh, get off your high horse, will you.. People are just joking around.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm actually afraid of heights, thanks. Perhaps physician heal thyself? It was hardly a harsh rebuke.

Reactions: Sehv

humanvoid

Mar 14, 2018

You are kinda right but it has been a while since May 15th. That is why I am wondering. It is like I order a pizza and they don't deliver it in time. I didn't pay anything but still think about it. Where is my pizza lol

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I hope he adds the ass expansion cheat so that we can permanently have her big butt if we want to. Like with the breast expansion cheat.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
No stayed earlier in the thread that he was suppose to get the rest of the art on the 15th & would have it up that night or tomorrow. It's now the 19th so I'm curious as to what happened? Is Mo alright?

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
No stayed earlier in the thread that he was suppose to get the rest of the art on the 15th & would have it up that night or tomorrow. It's now the 19th so I'm curious as to what happened? Is Mo alright?
Didn't he say something about his laptop being busted earlier, so he couldn't work on the mod? Maybe it happened again for all we know.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
This is why he shouldn't give a release date. It would remove all the pressure and eventually we get the update
The update will always come eventually (unless he abandons it for another project, but who'd throw this much work down the drain?). Setting a date for release is good, because it puts pressure on one to get up and start doing something. Otherwise, laziness gets involved.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Or, god forbid, tell *someone* *something*. Just tell Merlin "sorry pal, something came up so nothings happening for a week" so the news gets out.

Leaving *everyone*, including others working on the project, in the dark is kind of a shitty move.

I'm talking as a software dev myself.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes