• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks!

The thought has crossed my mind. I do find superheroines in general very sexy, but Phoenix was definitely the top of my list as far as costumes, so I don't have as much of a sense of urgency about any others. (Did you have any specific ones in mind?)

The next item on my agenda is to make even sexier cheerleader variants; I made a rough mockup last night just screwing around, and it ended up looking way better than I expected it to for that first pass. So, at the very least, I'm definitely not gonna be doing only superheroes. But I did save the GIMP file of the Phoenix Top in multiple layers, with the base layer just being a plain green full bodysuit, so I may recolorize that for all the different dye options and put it in as a one-piece or something. And the same could certainly be done for the boots, gloves, and sash. So from there, you'd have over a hundred generic superhero costumes just by mixing and matching colors, but of course that's never as good as the actual specific recognizable costumes.

I'll probably just keep reading comics (as I regularly do anyway), and wait for something that catches my eye and makes me think, "ooh, I'd love to see that costume worn by Akabur's Hermoine."
Nah, most of the ones I would suggest have already been done, like Power Girl and Harley Quinn. Poison Ivy might be kind of hot. I was mostly just wondering because more outfit options are always a welcome addition imo. Sexier cheerleader costumes sounds like something I can get behind. They were pretty hot to begin with though, so I'm looking forward to whatever you come up :p

Reactions: Wyrdo

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
We never got pom poms for the cheerleader outfits, Captain nemo who drew the outfits originally said once that he would but then vanished off the face of the earth.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Poison Ivy might be kind of hot.
Oh yeah, that is a good one. It would require a lot more freehand drawing than Phoenix, though.

Sexier cheerleader costumes sounds like something I can get behind. They were pretty hot to begin with though, so I'm looking forward to whatever you come up
Just in case I never get around to making a finished version (as tempting as it might be, modding this game can't be something I'm working on every day), I'm attaching the rough cuts I made yesterday. I just overwrote the default cheer outfits so I could see what they look like in-game without having to worry about importing them, so you'll probably want to rename them if you actually use them.

I think I'm pretty happy with the bottoms just how they are. For the top, I'll probably erase the cut-off letter and add back in a smaller letter somewhere, then maybe put some piping around the shoulders. But I don't really think I'm gonna worry much about doing more contouring/shading on the sleeves because... well, I'm just not gonna be looking in that direction much.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Oh yeah, that is a good one. It would require a lot more freehand drawing than Phoenix, though.

Just in case I never get around to making a finished version (as tempting as it might be, modding this game can't be something I'm working on every day), I'm attaching the rough cuts I made yesterday. I just overwrote the default cheer outfits so I could see what they look like in-game without having to worry about importing them, so you'll probably want to rename them if you actually use them.

I think I'm pretty happy with the bottoms just how they are. For the top, I'll probably erase the cut-off letter and add back in a smaller letter somewhere, then maybe put some piping around the shoulders. But I don't really think I'm gonna worry much about doing more contouring/shading on the sleeves because... well, I'm just not gonna be looking in that direction much.
Nice, I like it already. I dunno about the smaller letter thing though. The way it is right now makes it look like she might have modified the outfit herself, which is hot. Either way, I like it, good work.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So what women are already in this game/mod I wanna know before I delve into it, I am hoping for the sexiest witch(in my eyes) from the movies Professor Minerva McGonagall.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
So what women are already in this game/mod I wanna know before I delve into it, I am hoping for the sexiest witch(in my eyes) from the movies Professor Minerva McGonagall.
If you want McGonagall, Innocent Witches has a scene with her, but the rest of the game is absolute trash. This one has Hermione, Luna, Astoria, Susan Bones, Cho and Tonks so far, and it's incredible.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I dunno about the smaller letter thing though. The way it is right now makes it look like she might have modified the outfit herself, which is hot.
On the one hand, I actually do think that's a sexy idea. On the other hand, I think the cheerleading team might frown on one of their members being out of uniform. :confused:

Reactions: Wyrdo and DrFog

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
If you want McGonagall, Innocent Witches has a scene with her, but the rest of the game is absolute trash. This one has Hermione, Luna, Astoria, Susan Bones, and Tonks so far, and it's incredible.
I was a patreon for Innocent Witches to get the game once, from the build I played it seem like they had a good idea but poorly executed it, but anyway I will have to try this one but if I do enjoy this game I hope they add her older women are high on my fetish list here is favorite ones 1.Perfect Cuckquean Housewife 2.Incest/Older Women, I rank them starting at one, number one being my favorite there are a few more but I not saying what they are right now.
Edit: the Mega link is down

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that snape blowjob that Wyrdo edited and posted, will it be added in the game in the future or not? sure, maybe it need a bit of working, but that could be an extended "dance for me" scene. its a waste to not use it.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
that snape blowjob that Wyrdo edited and posted, will it be added in the game in the future or not? sure, maybe it need a bit of working, but that could be an extended "dance for me" scene. its a waste to not use it.
I am working on extended and sexy dance versions too - lots of new chibi animations are on the way. ;)

I wouldn't add the previous scene, as you're quite right, it needs to be redone. Snape's cock in that chibi blow job scene is too big, I borrowed Genie's schlong ....soz Genie - lol!

I have four other (heaps more forthcoming) new chibi scenes of Snape molesting Hermione and Luna, but they're a bit crappy at the moment.

Here is another "Hermione sucks Snape" scene I made for to share (thus far, all Akabur art tweaked and "reporpoised"), use or not, it is a bit shoddy (his head of penis looks odd - lol! Feel free anyone to fix) so may need to be redone or tweaked (the following are shrunk for better viewing, the proper sized ones are in the zip):
hermi_suck_sna_01a.png hermi_suck_sna_01b.png hermi_suck_sna_01c.png hermi_suck_sna_01d.png hermi_suck_sna_01e.png hermi_suck_sna_01f.png hermi_suck_sna_01g.png hermi_suck_sna_01h.png hermi_suck_sna_01i.png hermi_suck_sna_01j.png hermi_suck_sna_01k.png hermi_suck_sna_01l.png hermi_suck_sna_01m.png hermi_suck_sna_01n.png hermi_suck_sna_01o.png

I left out the dialogue, you guys can fill that in. :)

Here is a zip with proper size images:
View attachment hermi_sna_suck.zip

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, snape need to join the fun. i really like the interaction between genie and snape, as they plan how to corrupt hermione, but apart from the dance scene and some random cg, akabur didnt include him much.

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Ngl, this comunnity kicks ass. By far the best in this site, with the discussions, dedicated and creative modders and devs, and a whole lot of awesome content. Just wanted to say that in a time where games like Death Star Trainer get away with the shit they do, having this oasis of plain passion for these games is seriously badass.

Reactions: Wyrdo and Casmyr

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
So, you take the master file folder (WT-Silver-master) and drop it in the Renpy file folder (mines Renpy-7.13-sdk) so you load up the launcher Renpy.exe and it should give you the option to launch the program Wt-silver-master

Sorry for late reply, playing on hardcore mode now, cheats disabled, gold gain is lowered and so is slytherin points :(
It worked! Thanks a lot! Can i use old saves for this one? or nah?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
It worked! Thanks a lot! Can i use old saves for this one? or nah?
Not sure to be honest, so far I haven't been able to, it always gives me the error log but with cheats you can breeze through pretty quick

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
I am working on extended and sexy dance versions too - lots of new chibi animations are on the way. ;)

I wouldn't add the previous scene, as you're quite right, it needs to be redone. Snape's cock in that chibi blow job scene is too big, I borrowed Genie's schlong ....soz Genie - lol!

I have four other (heaps more forthcoming) new chibi scenes of Snape molesting Hermione and Luna, but they're a bit crappy at the moment.

Here is another "Hermione sucks Snape" scene I made for to share (thus far, all Akabur art tweaked and "reporpoised"), use or not, it is a bit shoddy (his head of penis looks odd - lol! Feel free anyone to fix) so may need to be redone or tweaked (the following are shrunk for better viewing, the proper sized ones are in the zip):
View attachment 200252 View attachment 200253 View attachment 200254 View attachment 200255 View attachment 200257 View attachment 200258 View attachment 200259 View attachment 200260 View attachment 200261 View attachment 200262 View attachment 200263 View attachment 200264 View attachment 200265 View attachment 200266 View attachment 200267

I left out the dialogue, you guys can fill that in. :)

Here is a zip with proper size images:
View attachment 200268
Hermione's left arm in the last 4 images looks incredibly out of proportion. Her left upper arm is about 50% longer than her right. Her left arm fully extended looks like it goes down to her knee.

Reactions: Wyrdo and lynxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you want McGonagall, Innocent Witches has a scene with her, but the rest of the game is absolute trash. This one has Hermione, Luna, Astoria, Susan Bones, and Tonks so far, and it's incredible.
you forgot cho.

U

User_155043

Just started a new game and I can't seem to get the duel going. I can't push any of the buttons (attack, guard, item) and nothing happens aside the music playing and the characters twitching.

Anybody knows what's the issue?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes