Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Well, ive been trying, but where exactly do i drag the folder at? just the renpy folder? or an subfolder contained in the renpy folder? And after opening the launcher how do i get it to run?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Well, ive been trying, but where exactly do i drag the folder at? just the renpy folder? or an subfolder contained in the renpy folder? And after opening the launcher how do i get it to run?
So, you take the master file folder (WT-Silver-master) and drop it in the Renpy file folder (mines Renpy-7.13-sdk) so you load up the launcher Renpy.exe and it should give you the option to launch the program Wt-silver-master

Sorry for late reply, playing on hardcore mode now, cheats disabled, gold gain is lowered and so is slytherin points :(

Reactions: Cirro84 and Wyrdo

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Question for you. On the patreon page in the community tab a guy asked about a pregnancy feature, how do you feel about that?
I'd be down for it. Wouldn't really work in the time frame that the game is supposed to take place in, but I feel like that could be adjusted without too much of an issue. If they pulled it off right it could be hot as fuck, honestly. However, I do feel like there's plenty of other content that they should probably think about adding first before getting everyone knocked up. For instance - where the fuck is Ginny?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
For instance - where the fuck is Ginny?
My thoughts exactly! Every time she brought up Ginny I kept hoping she would make an appearance.

But yeah, I think the pregnancy thing could work because A) it's fiction and B) Magic? and I think Mad Merlin mentioned a calender being implemented in a later update and they already have condoms in the game but I agree with you. A lot of girls in the game with missing content. Cho chang blue balling every time she strips

Reactions: Cirro84

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
My thoughts exactly! Every time she brought up Ginny I kept hoping she would make an appearance.

But yeah, I think the pregnancy thing could work because A) it's fiction and B) Magic? and I think Mad Merlin mentioned a calender being implemented in a later update and they already have condoms in the game but I agree with you. A lot of girls in the game with missing content. Cho chang blue balling every time she strips
The calendar's a good step, but in order to fully sell the pregnancy content they would have to probably make the game span more than just one year at Hogwarts, which wouldn't be inconceivable by any means. They would also have to figure out what to do as far as timing goes. If they opt for a realistic birthing time, the game would need to have enough content to keep people entertained for that long which is a lofty goal. Although, yeah, they could just use magic somehow to make a shorter birthing time make sense, but Idk how well that would actually play out. Not to mention the logistical nightmare it would bring in terms of drawing/writing variants for every sex scene and costume in the game so far. Yeah, I would love to see it happen, but it would be a massive update to say the least.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
@DrFog Yes, it would be quiet the ambitious update. Games from Dlsite have spoiled me, I was thinking about a voiced actress reading/acting out the lines. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@DrFog Yes, it would be quiet the ambitious update. Games from Dlsite have spoiled me, I was thinking about a voiced actress reading/acting out the lines. Would that be something you'd be interested in?
Not so much. Not unless you commission the original actresses for however millions of dollars that would take. From my experience with h-games, voice acting can get really bad. Not to mention voice acting for already established characters. Nah, that would just be a waste of resources imo. If they had enough money to spend on voice actresses, they could easily use that money to commission more artwork or even programmers instead.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
@DrFog I don't mean the original actresses, just the thought of Emma Watson signing on gave me a laugh. Thank you for that.

Reactions: trowe3

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@DrFog I don't mean the original actresses, just the thought of Emma Watson signing on gave me a laugh. Thank you for that.
Oh I know you don't. I'm just saying anything less than that wouldn't be worth it, because it's already been established in people's heads what Hermione/Luna/Cho etc. sound like. Anything less than the original actresses would just sound weird and out of place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pregnancy would be quite difficult since even players spend months ingame its just couple months actually and genie shouldn't be fertile and witches should have been set spells which prevent pregnancies.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
pregnancy would be quite difficult since even players spend months ingame its just couple months actually and genie shouldn't be fertile and witches should have been set spells which prevent pregnancies.
All of those are minor discrepancies that could be fixed with a handful of retcons. The biggest issue apart from adding in a ton of new artwork and sex scene variants would be how they handle the timing, because it would take an incredible amount of content to keep people playing through a full 9-month pregnancy in-game.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
However, I do feel like there's plenty of other content that they should probably think about adding first before getting everyone knocked up. For instance - where the fuck is Ginny?
I've been asking myself this question for a good year now...

The calendar's a good step, but in order to fully sell the pregnancy content they would have to probably make the game span more than just one year at Hogwarts, which wouldn't be inconceivable by any means. They would also have to figure out what to do as far as timing goes. If they opt for a realistic birthing time, the game would need to have enough content to keep people entertained for that long which is a lofty goal. Although, yeah, they could just use magic somehow to make a shorter birthing time make sense, but Idk how well that would actually play out. Not to mention the logistical nightmare it would bring in terms of drawing/writing variants for every sex scene and costume in the game so far. Yeah, I would love to see it happen, but it would be a massive update to say the least.
Yeah I'm not editing all of the girl's clothing to fit a pregnant version.
If anything it's gonna a be a potion to make them "pregnant" for a scene or two. But it's really low on the list of content that I'd like to add (I'm not into it, sorry!).
You can always mod this into the game yourself.
Just add a belly to Hermione's body image here
Code:
characters/hermione/body/base/*
We use
Code:
hermione_base.png
and
Code:
hermione_base_large_breasts.png
And only use the clothing that fits and doesn't clip. Done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All of those are minor discrepancies that could be fixed with a handful of retcons. The biggest issue apart from adding in a ton of new artwork and sex scene variants would be how they handle the timing, because it would take an incredible amount of content to keep people playing through a full 9-month pregnancy in-game.
and also its likely that preggo girls won't/can't do certain favors or won't do favors at all.

time itself isn't that big issue even with cheating since it takes few weeks to get end of current cho content (stable version) and getting all dresses takes some months.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Fucking nailed it tbh.
Thanks!

Are you planning on doing any more costumes?
The thought has crossed my mind. I do find superheroines in general very sexy, but Phoenix was definitely the top of my list as far as costumes, so I don't have as much of a sense of urgency about any others. (Did you have any specific ones in mind?)

The next item on my agenda is to make even sexier cheerleader variants; I made a rough mockup last night just screwing around, and it ended up looking way better than I expected it to for that first pass. So, at the very least, I'm definitely not gonna be doing only superheroes. But I did save the GIMP file of the Phoenix Top in multiple layers, with the base layer just being a plain green full bodysuit, so I may recolorize that for all the different dye options and put it in as a one-piece or something. And the same could certainly be done for the boots, gloves, and sash. So from there, you'd have over a hundred generic superhero costumes just by mixing and matching colors, but of course that's never as good as the actual specific recognizable costumes.

I'll probably just keep reading comics (as I regularly do anyway), and wait for something that catches my eye and makes me think, "ooh, I'd love to see that costume worn by Akabur's Hermoine."

Reactions: Wyrdo and DrFog
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes