cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The fact that I called out that you'd make this comment, and showed that you were wrong in advance and you still managed to not read is astounding. Bravo.
some are like that. can't be helped.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
You can play the new update even right now, it's available through our website's repository with instructions how to get it running in less than 5 minutes. The project is completely open source.

Our progress is completely transparent, and we post frequent progress updates roughly every two weeks on both our website, and patreon.
i still think its weird that the changelog for 1.45.0 is still labeld as "To be done" even tho the update was released like half a year ago and the current version is 1.45.3

Reactions: yamadakun

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i still think its weird that the changelog for 1.45.0 is still labeld as "To be done" even tho the update was released like half a year ago and the current version is 1.45.3
Yeah, so, it's just me handling these changelogs for years now. Some personal stuff came up during 1.45 release, and I couldn't get the changes compiled in time. So, for this version, I suggest checking the git logs instead, starting from 1.45 tag. Might consider using AI to help with this in the future though...

Oct 18, 2020
The fact that I called out that you'd make this comment, and showed that you were wrong in advance and you still managed to not read is astounding. Bravo.
Could've just written your "preemptive rebuttal" inside of the regular text like a normal person, instead of oddly hiding it inside the spoiler text. Anyhow, this is beneath me (and perhaps you :unsure:). So will not comment further on this fake issue that you started by misinterpreting my original comment. Cheers :coffee:

Last edited:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Could've just written your "preemptive rebuttal" inside of the regular text like a normal person, instead of oddly hiding it inside the spoiler text. Anyhow, this is beneath me (and perhaps you :unsure:). So will not comment further on this fake issue that you started by misinterpreting my original comment. Cheers :coffee:
'It's not my fault that I cannot read, it's yours for expecting me to read!'

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, so, it's just me handling these changelogs for years now. Some personal stuff came up during 1.45 release, and I couldn't get the changes compiled in time. So, for this version, I suggest checking the git logs instead, starting from 1.45 tag. Might consider using AI to help with this in the future though...
How do i "check the git logs" for changes?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You can play the new update even right now, it's available through our website's repository with instructions how to get it running in less than 5 minutes. The project is completely open source.

Our progress is completely transparent, and we post frequent progress updates roughly every two weeks on both our website, and patreon.
Stupid question, I did clone the repository and played the game this way, but its the same version as here v 1.45.3,
Im guessing I have to clone the dev. branch to get the newest version : O ? and since im a n0b (on Windows) you dont have a newbie guide to either switch branch or just clone that branch directly ?!
Thanks in advance :D !

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Stupid question, I did clone the repository and played the game this way, but its the same version as here v 1.45.3,
Im guessing I have to clone the dev. branch to get the newest version : O ? and since im a n0b (on Windows) you dont have a newbie guide to either switch branch or just clone that branch directly ?!
Thanks in advance :D !
git checkout -b dev origin/dev

This command will create a new local branch named 'dev' based on the remote branch 'dev' and switch to it.

Reactions: Zellemate

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question about Chos current content. 1.45.3
After the final match:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a secret scene, it should trigger always during the quidditch outro events. I'll double-check to ensure it's not bugged. Thanks for bringing it up to my attention!

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
you need to win 2 matches, practice match and match against gryffindor larter.
yes, i´ve finished the cup (seen her ride Genie scene and then the confession), but no new event has unlocked and now I can´t repeat the previous ones (In other wrds I´ve finished the "story mode" of her route). Now if the normal thing is to no longer be able to do anything with her AFTER finishing the cup then it would be better to stop before grifindor´s match.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, i´ve finished the cup (seen her ride Genie scene and then the confession), but no new event has unlocked and now I can´t repeat the previous ones (In other wrds I´ve finished the "story mode" of her route). Now if the normal thing is to no longer be able to do anything with her AFTER finishing the cup then it would be better to stop before grifindor´s match.
if her house became champs then end of story and you can continue doing new favors.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
if her house became champs then end of story and you can continue doing new favors.
What I am saying is that no new favors have appeared, the option for favors is grayed out and when clicked it says that it can´t progress anymore since the story finished.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes