jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The good news is that first indications are that 1.46.0 has fixed the issue that many Android users were experiencing (even those with modern devices with loads of memory), where Hermione's dialogue would quickly start to glitch before the game crashed. So far I've only played for a short time skipping the intro, but it's looking good. I have the item in the Options menu concerning Android crash protection turned off.

VENAGAS447

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone please explain how I would add mods to the android version? Is that even possible?

Last edited:

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone explain how I would add mods to the android version? Is that even possible?
Good question. I would like to know myself. Guessing that just installing directly to the mobile won't work. Probably external programs on the PC. Where do you need to connect the mobile to the PC and to the appropriate directory from Windows ? Guesses maybe someone with more experience will comment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was 1.39.4 removed?? The oldes version i see on the homepage is 1.41
bit searching and

Can anyone please explain how I would add mods to the android version? Is that even possible?
Good question. I would like to know myself. Guessing that just installing directly to the mobile won't work. Probably external programs on the PC. Where do you need to connect the mobile to the PC and to the appropriate directory from Windows ? Guesses maybe someone with more experience will comment.
possible yes but you need new android version with all the mods and pray to whatever elder god that those work together or need android port to each mod.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Since Android 11 discontinued support for sdcardfs in favor of fuse, adding mods on Android has become more challenging. However, one user has proven that it's still entirely possible, even without root access!

Here's how:

1. Check if your phone supports Wireless Debugging within the Android Developer Options.
2. Install Shizuku, which is a Rootless Debug Bridge over WiFi.
3. Enable Wireless Debugging for Shizuku by following the instructions here:
4. Install ZArchiver, a File Explorer app.
5. Open ZArchiver and navigate to Android/data/com.silverstudiogames.wts/files/game/mods/. If these directories don't exist, create them.
6. Download the mod you're interested in and unpack it.
7. Move the unpacked mod to the mods directory. The full path should resemble this: Android/data/com.silverstudiogames.wts/files/game/mods/SomeModName/.
8. Restart the game by force-closing the WTS application to ensure the new data is detected.
9. Launch the game and enable the mod in the mods menu.
10. Voila! You're all set.

Reactions: morphisiusz

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

This update focuses on bug fixes and improvements. Specifically, crashes affecting Luna’s favour menu have been fixed, among other things.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the .

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

This update focuses on bug fixes and improvements. Specifically, crashes affecting Luna’s favour menu have been fixed, among other things.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the .
Do you have any plans for more Hermione content?

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
lactation bottle was many many versions ago, luna sub/dom was last seen in 1.39.4 (link in op) and yes on cho, susan is still same old..
Please can some kind soul tell me which was the last version with the lactation potion and milking machine? and if anybody knows why they stoped implementing it?

• Added new ‘Talk To Me’ sections for Hermione.
  • Reworked Hermione’s ‘Cumslut’ public request event chain to include new and improved scene, incorporating various clothes support in writing, and other.
  • Improved Hermione’s chit-chats.

So for hermione the new content is only for public request?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please can some kind soul tell me which was the last version with the lactation potion and milking machine? and if anybody knows why they stoped implementing it?
could been mod for this (well before 1.4x).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchTrainerSilverMod-1.46.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
ok clean slate restart for 1.46.1 and the wardrobe lag hasn't improved at all.

also there's something error about Hooch, log attached:

View attachment 3500043
If the wardrobe lags for you, you are most likely CPU bound. Try enabling/disabling threading in the options, that might help depending on your processor. It's a toggle because older CPUs prefer single-threaded operations, while modern CPUs work vastly better with multi-threaded scenarios.

As for the modifier alert, ignore it, it's harmless, and serves me as a reminder I'm just a lazy cunt.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
So what's the new Luna favor chain? It's been so long since the game was last updated I've forgotten if it was just masturbation or she was up to oral already. Are we up to fucking yet? If not, I may as well check again after another year for Tonks' new handjob events, since I doubt things go beyond trickling more than a tier at a time. Hope the pace improves.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Flores Negras - Che Bandoneon
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If the wardrobe lags for you, you are most likely CPU bound. Try enabling/disabling threading in the options, that might help depending on your processor. It's a toggle because older CPUs prefer single-threaded operations, while modern CPUs work vastly better with multi-threaded scenarios.

As for the modifier alert, ignore it, it's harmless, and serves me as a reminder I'm just a lazy cunt.
alrighty, worring not about Hooch. t'was simply the only thing in that log.

well okay it's 4 cores, of which most of the times only 2 or 3 are -somewhat- busy (15 ~40%, varying) while the game is running. only real busy situation is the game start which really takes all 4 cores above 75%, expectably. later on, ingame, no matter what situation (map/location change, situation change with girls, interaction with non girls you name it) there's no spike to name, when loading any girl's wardrobe, or The Mafkin shop. no CPU saturation and no HD grind, more or less the game seems to ... wait for something..?

today i've raised that image cache thingy to 1024 with no notable change, might try different settings there. changing DirectX or GL doesn't change anything though, that's why i don't think it's actually a graphics issue.
..hmmm i do see a _pycache_ folder and one line in that log was about a "cache/shaders.txt" something.. does that game try to cache on disk actually.. that'd be so toterly 1990s..

i've got enough RAM available. norly. :p

*edit* P.S. i do play games like this -sandboxed & offline- no idea if that changes anything. it shouldn't, i guess, aside from ~164MB used for the box.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes