Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, quite a few.
There is a separate department for mods on the SilverMod creators' Discord channel.
In the game itself there is an option to turn certain mods on or off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is about Discorchannel:
Any chance that you can post that mod here as a Mega or Workupload? Discord keeps telling me I already exist and then blocks my signing in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wickedbubba and cxx

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Any chance that you can post that mod here as a Mega or Workupload? Discord keeps telling me I already exist and then blocks my signing in.
Sorry, looks bad.
The following answer was given in the Discord channel to the question of whether the mods could be made available as a bundle via Mega or similar:
Loafy Lemon — 05.03.2024 11:55 Uhr said:
Hey there! I completely understand where you're coming from, but unfortunately, we can't just bundle up those mods and share them freely wherever we want. Each mod comes with its own license, and respecting those licenses is important to me. We don't want to step on anyone's toes or cause any trouble for the team. So, while it's tempting to make life easier for everyone, we gotta stick to the rules and respect the hard work of the mod creators.
You have no choice but to create an account somehow.

But I also found a page with mods for the current version here in the forum. The original mods are outdated but someone has done a few of them for the new version 1.45.3.
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-06-06-2022-thebigbg.23638/post-12187711

Reactions: Macfinn99

Phenix0800

Formerly 'fusespliff'
May 15, 2018
You have no choice but to create an account somehow.
I think they have an account. What I'm getting from their post is that they're suffering from a rather common Discord glitch where a server acts as if they're banned despite never joining said server.

The workaround seems to be opening the link using an incognito tab while using a VPN from what I can gather. So maybe using Opera GX's built-in free VPN might do the trick.

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I wanted to play this again after a few years and to my surprise, a lot of content seems to be missing. There is a bunch of new content, but for example, I never got to the Luna blowjob scenes. After her masturbation scenes I just got a message that said "that's it.", but I remember there being much more. The investigation of Hermione and Tonks never went anywhere for the entire game either. Am I missing something, or was half of the content cut?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I wanted to play this again after a few years and to my surprise, a lot of content seems to be missing. There is a bunch of new content, but for example, I never got to the Luna blowjob scenes. After her masturbation scenes I just got a message that said "that's it.", but I remember there being much more. The investigation of Hermione and Tonks never went anywhere for the entire game either. Am I missing something, or was half of the content cut?
Yeah a bunch of stuff got taken out unfortunately. Devs wanted to go in a different direction, but overestimated the amount of work that would be required to fill in the gaps. Weird how often this happens in western eroge.

• Sad
Reactions: Poringu

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
What do you mean the investigation of Hermione and Tonks went nowhere? Hermione sends a letter to the ministry, Tonks turns up to investigate, she finds out the teachers are all horn dogs, and tells Genie she wants in. That's where it goes, and always has.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean the investigation of Hermione and Tonks went nowhere? Hermione sends a letter to the ministry, Tonks turns up to investigate, she finds out the teachers are all horn dogs, and tells Genie she wants in. That's where it goes, and always has.
pretty much that and she wants in cause she's horn dog herself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
waaaait. wasn't she doing all the stuff for the sake of her house, or something? :D
hermione yes in the start but that being reason got dropped as she got got corrupted more.

tonks is totally different thing.

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I mean that I finished the game with the option to ask Hermione to help Tonks. Whenever I ask Hermione about it, she says she's working on it. Tonks was pretty wild from the very beggining and I didn't have to do much with her. I also finished all her favours still with this dialogue option.

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
Yeah a bunch of stuff got taken out unfortunately. Devs wanted to go in a different direction, but overestimated the amount of work that would be required to fill in the gaps. Weird how often this happens in western eroge.
So that's what happened. Thank you for explaining. It's sad to hear. Hopefully all that content is back in a few years so I can enjoy it again. It was by far my favourite.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So that's what happened. Thank you for explaining. It's sad to hear. Hopefully all that content is back in a few years so I can enjoy it again. It was by far my favourite.
plans are for that but if/when is mystery. luna still gives bjs.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I mean that I finished the game with the option to ask Hermione to help Tonks. Whenever I ask Hermione about it, she says she's working on it. Tonks was pretty wild from the very beggining and I didn't have to do much with her. I also finished all her favours still with this dialogue option.
Yeah, that's just content that hasn't been done yet. The game is still being worked on

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hermione yes in the start but that being reason got dropped as she got got corrupted more.

tonks is totally different thing.
inorite.
granger girl sticks to that sermon for quite a long time, keeping up the facade, gotta give 'er that. i mean, even late in her 'development' she's still asking points and all that.

hm, lessay 'by lore'.. hey don't pin me on that lol.. Tonks been horndog already during her study time.. or maybe i've misread some of her lines.
so that other line was totally about the granger girl.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You can play the new update even right now, it's available through our website's repository with instructions how to get it running in less than 5 minutes. The project is completely open source.

Our progress is completely transparent, and we post frequent progress updates roughly every two weeks on both our website, and patreon.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes