4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Dunno why but the newest version only start with 1/2 - 1/4 of the screen actually used in fullscreen, the lower half ist just black. I can use window mode and force it to fullscreen with it but otherwise the game only uses either 25%(4k, just a tiny image at the left) to 50%(1080p) of the screen.

Anyone know a fix for it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dunno why but the newest version only start with 1/2 - 1/4 of the screen actually used in fullscreen, the lower half ist just black. I can use window mode and force it to fullscreen with it but otherwise the game only uses either 25%(4k, just a tiny image at the left) to 50%(1080p) of the screen.

Anyone know a fix for it?
made so, when this was made 4k wasn't even an idea.

Dokdok645645

Apr 15, 2022
View attachment 56511
Overview

If you have played Princess Trainer, it is very similar. It's simpler, with fewer mechanics, characters, scenarios and secrets. Besides the
Miss Granger, the evil Severus Snapes, professor of the Slytherin school, appears as your crony of misdeeds.

The game is placed as a prequel to the Princess Trainer, a little after the Magic Shop events, in which by an accident with the potions that
They tried to increase the bust of Princess Jasmine the Genie is transported to a parallel reality where he replaces the famous magician Dumbledore.

Miss Granger has become a headache for Professor Snapes, and next to this one you will try to "put in waist" to this one,
developing not only his personal growth but also affecting other characters such as Snapes, Harry or Ginny, although these are only mentioned.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-06
Release Date: 2016-10-06
Developer: Akabur -
Censored: No
Version: v1.02
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Great stuff ! Love this artstyle.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone have an android build with the console enabled? Tried to unpack it myself, but when I do I can't find any trace of the configuration file...

May 16, 2019
How do I progress with Hermione? I am best buds with Snape and read the first two Fiction Books but all I can do is chat and gift, I feel like I should have made progress by now

izayashizuo

Oct 31, 2019
Seem to have broken the game, no matter how many times I replay from beginning, once Hermione ask me to tutor her, I can't progress further, read all the books, hung out with snape a lot. When I go to tutor her, Genie says it hasn't been added to the game. No progress is ever made after that. Anyone know what's up or how to actually get past this point? Or just give up on it?

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Hm, is Severus snape unbeatable? are we not supposed to beat him in the beginning? meaning no content after that?

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Hm, is Severus snape unbeatable? are we not supposed to beat him in the beginning? meaning no content after that?
If you check the cabinet each day up to that point, you should have enough healing potions to beat him. I don't think those are random anyway.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Whats the fiction books based on ?
I'm guessing game of armchairs is game of thrones, what about Tales of gladndriel and My dear waifu ?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes