4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

shadowhad42

Sep 30, 2018
now is it just me or did this game have the outfit system takin out of it ? cause I could remember that in the TRUE game that you had to slowly creep the outfit of hers to slut. for an example you had to win her over to shorten the skirt little by little and had to make her lose more of her top, and all you had to pay gold to get and points to have her wear.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
The full outfit system was in one of the modded versions (which is still countinued and worked on btw), but due to respect for the original author I won't advertise it here.

shadowhad42

Sep 30, 2018
The full outfit system was in one of the modded versions (which is still countinued and worked on btw), but due to respect for the original author I won't advertise it here.
thank you and I do understand not posting links to the other ones

denhoe

Dec 12, 2017
does anyone have a dl link for the windows version that actuelly works?
or am i just to dumb for it?

i guess this isnt the final version?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have a dl link for the windows version that actuelly works?
or am i just to dumb for it?

i guess this isnt the final version?
as final as it gets (until akabur makes wt gold).

akabur's links (should work). zippyshare works but 1st needs to close some pop-ups.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
don't play akabur's other games or witch trainer silver then.
not That much of a bother, i completed it. but it is rather lazy game design tbh. force the player to do the same clicks over and over again without so much as basic game play.

but the funny dialogue makes up for grind. i got audio books while i do mindless clicking.

Noisyfate

Sep 30, 2018
Good game so far, but I may encountered a bug. My character have spent 184 days in game interacting with her, but still no higher level favours are unlocked. Could anyone help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good game so far, but I may encountered a bug. My character have spent 184 days in game interacting with her, but still no higher level favours are unlocked. Could anyone help?
maybe not added yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haha thats funny... I meant there are only two personal favours (and two hearts for each of them) regardless how much times I tried..
ah, thought this was queen trainer. try to get 3rd star. is rival house leading?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes