• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Question, seeing that it's still a 0.21 update, are their new scenes or is it just some bug fixes and additional features?

Bakugan5988

Feb 8, 2019
I'm on the fence about Lillian's redesign I liked the original better the goth look is just a weird change to me

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I'm on the fence about Lillian's redesign I liked the original better the goth look is just a weird change to me
It’s an awkward attempt to avoid Patreon rules/ issues. The original has her aged up into an adult body for scenes which The more you think about it is pretty messed up. But was definitely pushing it, considering how she wasn’t mentally mature. This new design and direction tho makes me think maybe it would have been better to Not quite be so drastic. It’s not bad it’s just… Not her

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
It’s an awkward attempt to avoid Patreon rules/ issues. The original has her aged up into an adult body for scenes which The more you think about it is pretty messed up. But was definitely pushing it, considering how she wasn’t mentally mature. This new design and direction tho makes me think maybe it would have been better to Not quite be so drastic. It’s not bad it’s just… Not her
As I recall, Lillian's (now Lilith) appearance was determined by a vote on Patreon. I think the choice was between "glamorous bitch", "shy honors student", "martial arts master", "home recluse", and "gothic informal girl". People voted for the goth girl. I think it's only fair that the developers gave players a choice, given the need to get rid of the old version of Lillian. It's just a shame that not everyone had the chance to vote.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
As I recall, Lillian's (now Lilith) appearance was determined by a vote on Patreon. I think the choice was between "glamorous bitch", "shy honors student", "martial arts master", "home recluse", and "gothic informal girl". People voted for the goth girl. I think it's only fair that the developers gave players a choice, given the need to get rid of the old version of Lillian. It's just a shame that not everyone had the chance to vote.
Really? Huh I must’ve missed that one. Personally, I would voted for honor, student, or recluse. That would’ve been more personally interesting. But If there’s one thing collective Internet cant resist it’s goth girls.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
gallery with text is great, i've still got my saves from like a year ago, that i can't replay the early game scenes because he redid the quests around there and it crashes the game, trying to load them, and i haven't bothered to replay the whole game to get the updated early stuff saved properly.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Witch Hunter 0.21.3 is release and now available

Greetings to all!

The Witch Hunter update 0.21.3 has been released!

This is not an ordinary update, it does not contain new content, but it is also not an ordinary bug fix.

The fact is that many of you have long asked to add some functionality to the game, such as a dialog gallery, the ability to open the entire gallery, and so on.
That's what we did in this technical update.
Since the update does not contain new story content, we will not make it available only to High Level Support+ patrons, as is usually the case with new versions, and it will also be available on the same Basic Level Support+ subscription as the previous bugfixes.

But in the new version, a cheat code has appeared to open the entire gallery and access to it will be issued to patrons of High Level Support+, the cheat code will change every update. The button for entering the cheat code is located in the main menu.

An update with new content(0.22) will also be released soon, so don't worry about it.

I remind you that in the last update, a feature was added to the game that allows you to start the game immediately from the last update (from version 0.21). If suddenly your saves were lost, this feature may be useful.

Important! The new version will work with saves from version 0.14. and newer versions of the game (excluding 0.15.1, there may be problems with it) Saves from older versions are not supported.

We also remind you that this is a test version, and it may contain some bugs and typos. I ask you to report bugs by email, Discord, in private messages or write about the bugs you noticed in the comments.

heroe link

• Sad
Reactions: Lavinotinto

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know why the version didn't come out even if they can upload it, someone is getting old hehe

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes