Iravat

Jul 8, 2023
How do I know that I have seen all the content? I have not seen a "to be continued" message.
The last NSFW scene was Cornelia chewing Will and Taranee being mauled by Hay Lin.
When you look at the gallery, the last scene should be the last one you saw. I don't even know what scene you're talking about. Current last scene should be elyon and rick playing video games.

Reactions: Lansur

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
News, different, all sorts of things
1713988000046.jpeg
Hello everyone Well, we haven't had any news posts for almost two weeks due to life circumstances. I understand that this is a rather long break and I will try to improve in the future.
These two weeks have been pretty hectic. In the past week alone, the electricity in my house has been turned off four times without warning. One day I was without electricity for 28 hours because the workers who are carrying out major repairs in our house damaged the cable.
Fortunately, I did not lose any important project files, as I often save them while working.
Now we are adding and redoing quite a lot of minor details in the update, which is probably not so necessary, since most of the players will not pay attention to it, but we are doing this because we want the quality of our updates to get better and better. I redrawn several scenes in order to make them look more pleasant or one or another character was more like himself (we are talking about the characters from the voting).
But in the end, today I'm done with the emotions of the characters and the variations of the images. It took a lot of time, much more than usual. Despite the fact that this is one of the most routine stages of development, in which you do not engage in creativity, but rather put everything in its place. To some extent, this is akin to editing a film that has already been shot. Of course, there are still two scenes left to draw for the third character, whom you will choose at the vote.
By the way, the voting starts tomorrow. 11 characters were proposed, but since some sites do not allow voting with more than 10 options, we will select only the 10 most suitable ones for voting. We have removed one character who was repeated in the last vote and received the least number of votes.
Despite the fact that I have already finished with almost all the emotions and variations, it will probably take a little longer than usual to release update 0.22. Our animator has not finished with the animations yet, and the programmer still has a lot of work to do, as we have prepared many game moments in this update. I also have to draw and refine some small details and things for these mini games.
By the way, if you want to order images for the game magazine, and have recruited enough characters using our Very High Support subscription and above, you have two weeks left for the image to be added in update 0.22. Orders to the magazine made later will be added only in the next updates.
As for the interim technical update 0.21.3, it is almost completely ready, if there are no nuances. As I probably said, it will add the ability to open the entire gallery using code, modified interface functionality in some parts of the game, training for some mini-games. And, what I think will please many, the gallery with dialogues that you have been asking for so long. It took quite a long time to make it, because during this time a lot of content has accumulated in the game, besides there were a lot of additional nuances. But we did it.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

Dec 13, 2019
Iravat said:
When you look at the gallery, the last scene should be the last one you saw. I don't even know what scene you're talking about. Current last scene should be elyon and rick playing video games.
Excellent and TY Ira… I haven't seen that yet, so I will keep plying away.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes