Jochen324234

Jan 21, 2018
How I do not get any options for panties?
Okay I got it

The quest seems to be bugged. So after you pay the guy in the tavern 200 gold you have to go to miranda next. Or else the whole thing can reset I believe.

If the guy isnt in the tavern anymore: Restart the whole deal from the forest cave at night

Reactions: Lornely

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Okay I got it

The quest seems to be bugged. So after you pay the guy in the tavern 200 gold you have to go to miranda next. Or else the whole thing can reset I believe.

If the guy isnt in the tavern anymore: Restart the whole deal from the forest cave at night
Ok it works for me now, but I have fought that stupd scorpion like 7 time already and it keeps saying that I didn't get anything from this monster is there someway to fix this or do I just have to keep grinding?

Jochen324234

Jan 21, 2018
Ok it works for me now, but I have fought that stupd scorpion like 7 time already and it keeps saying that I didn't get anything from this monster is there someway to fix this or do I just have to keep grinding?
Sorry to say it: But grinding is the answer

I am stuck after repairing the room. Nothing happens and I believe I tried every option.

The actions arent done. So the bug isnt going away

Reactions: Lornely

qw8080101

Oct 16, 2017
Is it chance for the scorpion? (so i can save and try again and again?) or do i have to kill it x times?

fdffdf

Jan 24, 2018
After scene with Elyon game begins endless loop..No other actions with her no progress at all any help? ;)

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Ok now I'm stuck on trying to break up Elyon and Cornelia. I just can't find any civilians to attack. Am I suppossed to be looking on Meridan or Earth and should I do it during the day or Evening?

Jun 28, 2017
Ok now I'm stuck on trying to break up Elyon and Cornelia. I just can't find any civilians to attack. Am I suppossed to be looking on Meridan or Earth and should I do it during the day or Evening?
wait for saturday and it should start automatically.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Do anyone know console comands for cash and gold? "money/cash/gold/zoloto/dollars" not working

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Do anyone know console comands for cash and gold? "money/cash/gold/zoloto/dollars" not working
inventory.money = 999 inventory.gold= 9999
the game is now full of bugs as it turned out, although everything worked before the compilation, we will correct it, the chance of dropping the tail from the scorpion is 20 percent, the actions do not happen with Elyon is a bug

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
the game is now full of bugs as it turned out, although everything worked before the compilation, we will correct it, the chance of dropping the tail from the scorpion is 20 percent, the actions do not happen with Elyon is a bug
yep, thanks, but what the hell is wrong with the balans?

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Any idea of how long it will take to fix the bugs?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
wait for saturday and it should start automatically.
In my case did not. Actually, there was only scene with Elyon telling us about Cornelia, and thats it - no more options or working actions

UPD Found the gossip option, everything works well.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes