• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
This will sound strange, but I don't like how he added nail polish to the characters. I don't remember them wearing it in the show. I kinda don't like it. I know it's nitpicking though, but yeah...there it is.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deluxe19

Aug 1, 2017
More News :D

News 01/05/2018
Hello guys. In general I learned from my interpreter about when I'll be able to release the update. If all goes well, the game should come out at the end of this week. I know I promised that the game will be released in April but unfortunately, I can not predict all of the factors. Due to the fact that the translation of the game has lasted for so long, the version will be released immediately for $5 patrons, since during the transfer of the game we had time to test it many times and it makes no sense to release a test version for $10 cartridges. Plus you guys have been waiting for so long. As always, here's a picture from me. I almost finished all the sprites for version 0.3.

Deluxe19

Aug 1, 2017
May 6 at 1:31am

Mini news
Guys, I just want to say that the text is ready, now I'll insert it, fix minor bugs, in general, wait for the update in the next couple of days, maybe even tonight. I recall that the version will be initially available for 5 bucks patrons. Thank you all for your expectations and patience.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The version 0.2 has been released, but for the sake of 5 bucks patreons, but most likely someone will bring it here free of charge, in a few weeks there will be a public release

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Ok I have tried both paths but I can't get Elyon to show her breasts, any advice?

Edit: To clarify whenever I try to get her to do any of the actions it automatically takes me back to her options without anything happening.

Reactions: gipr and dsfgghdfs
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes