• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i'll give this a try
i love RPG games with turn based combat

complete game is always good
so you are not left waiting for next update

but the adult content is important as well

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
the sex report screen isn't translated... 1702099159890.png

I've also gotten to the mission where it says "slay the monsters lurking in the depths of the forest" i've killed and cleared the depths area like 3-4 times over and the mission won't finish. I even killed the boss at the bottom portion.

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I've also gotten to the mission where it says "slay the monsters lurking in the depths of the forest" i've killed and cleared the depths area like 3-4 times over and the mission won't finish. I even killed the boss at the bottom portion.
Click on the vase in the middle of the screen at the end of the deep forest.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
This is normal ?
Unfortunately, yes. It's a bug for that specific boss fight. It seems like when the Tree boss cast poison, there is a missing asset in the file and it crashes the game. Just save before you fight him and try to kill him quick so he doesn't cast poison. The good thing is, that seems like the only major bug in the game.

Jank123

Feb 14, 2018
Is this last version? I saw some bugfixes on steam, mb dev already fix errors in battle. May someone share last updated game?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Looking at the cg rip, I keep seeing scenes of the main character beating down the the ntr antags, is there like revenge scenes or some shit that aren't in the memories?

Edit: Nevermind found my answer. There are revenge endings and the one I got was timid and not satisfying, with the person involved just getting a minor beat down and walking away with the girl. Not worth the effort, I don't know why the dev even bothered making these. I don't really care if the MC loses the girl, but the guy shouldn't keep her either. Mc should kill them or cut their dicks off, or otherwise cause actual long lasting life ruining consequences for their actions. Maybe the other two revenge endings are better, I doubt it. Boring, so very boring.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchAmelia-1.50Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I had this error... It doesn't let me leave this place, and all the areas inside this place are empty... There are no enemies, no nothing...
1704519883143.png
I am on this mission... And when I tried to go to the depths of the forest, I found no monster to fight with... So I went back to the guild to see if there was something wrong, and then came back here... And the error happened
imagen_2024-01-06_024819336.png
Does someone knows why this happens? And if so, can someone provide me with a save in this mission? To be able to complete it... Im following the route of Callus

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this game is bad... I kind of regret wasting time with it... and I'd have definitely regretted spending money on it...

First of all, in typical lazy NTR game fashion, they made NTR avoidable via a few easy choices. With the right choices, you barely even meet the guys that are supposed to fuck the girl's brains out, and they make no moves on her unless of course you, the player, decide to have the protagonist be a completely clueless moron of epic levels that doesn't listen to his girlfriend and doesn't properly care about her. It's really a matter of "pick whoever you want to fuck her", which is honestly lame and takes no effort at all. It doesn't help that the antagonists are telegraphed from a million miles away.

With these types of games, I usually like to play the "avoid the NTR" route first, because it's usually the most difficult of the lot while having the least H-content, but it was severely unsatisfying in this game as it takes no real effort to avoid it all.

If that was all, it'd have probably been fine... but the game is also grindy as fuck. Now. I don't mind grindy games if they make the grind interesting and/or useful enough... but this game doesn't really achieve that. It has elements that could make the grind better... The weapon and armor upgrading system and the special accessory trinket are both designed to, in theory, make the character growth better. However, both are buggy. Some armors can't be upgraded at all by the looks of things (though I haven't experimented fully with that, I just noticed that the robes Amelia was wearing couldn't be upgraded, even though her staff can be).

Furthermore, a LOT of the passives granted by the special accessories that you can get via trading in monster parts do not work unless the item remains equipped. The only ones that I know for sure work properly are the starting TP ones. The immunity passives and the HP regen passive definitely don't work without the equipment, I tested that for sure.

Because of those bugs, the grind becomes completely tedious with nothing to break the monotony. You're not really getting anything out of it, since you only have a limited set of accessories to use, and only a few of them can be considered must have in any way. Once you have those, all the others become pointless, because their passives don't work once either Rody or Amelia learn them... so why bother getting them?

I honestly admit that when I discovered that, I just cheated a bunch of stats on the two and sped up the grind like that... because there's no avoiding it. The gameplay loop involves taking commissions to gain Adventurer XP and get promoted in rank. The amount of XP per commission is fixed, always 15, but the amount of XP you need from one rank to the next keeps increasing. Which means that you have to take on more and more commissions and they're all very repetitive. For the most part, it's just "kill x monsters" of some type. There's 2 collection quests. Then there's one commission after reaching B rank that's about running from point A to B while avoiding and/or killing everything in the way.

It's super monotonous and completely lacks any sort of creativity...

Once you have enough Adventurer XP, you're immediately transitioned into a ranking test, and you can't take any other commissions until you complete it. This means that if you don't cheat your stats, you may need to do additional grinding before reaching the test to make sure you can pass it... which would've been fine if the accessories worked, since you'd have the motivation to grab those and there's RNG involved in monster spawns and monster drops... but obviously that goes out the window when the passives don't work.

With all that in the way, there's no motivation, at least for someone like me, to do more than one playthrough. Luckily, they included a gallery unlock once you reach the ending, so there's that...

My motivation was further tanked by the fact that the translation is awkward as hell, clearly done by someone with a poor grasp of the English language, because this doesn't look like the result of MTL silliness. On top of that, the Secret Diary thing isn't translated either once one of the NTR paths is chosen, which makes things even more annoying.

Supposedly, there's some sort of revenge path nonsense if you enter a second playthrough or more, but I have no idea what that is, how it works or anything, because I can't be assed to play this game a second time, even with the cheated stats meaning that the grind would be way faster from the get-go.

Doesn't help that the art quality is... weird and inconsistent tbh. And the animations are really bad at time. Just look at Callum's missionary scenes with Amelia. He basically doesn't penetrate her at all for some reason...

Oh, and the Achievements thing is completely broken too. Not a single one unlocked in the first playthrough.

Honestly, this game was a complete disappointment. It has the potential to be at least a decent time-waster... but it somehow manages to fall short of even that...

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes