• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
WitchAmelia-1.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
is NTR fully avoidable?
is it netorase? or pure netorare?
The game is mostly netorare. There is a path with just the male protagonist and female protagonist if you give her gifts and select the right options. That being said, it is mostly netorare content. All the scenes involve the female protagonist, there are no other female characters. Just 1 pure love route and 3 netorare routes.

Mar 12, 2018
I remember playing it in Japanese and most NTR sex scenes are so damn short. Which is strange because vanilla scenes are decently written as well as the story itself.

Stormflare66

Dec 12, 2021
How the NTR will work in this game? Is it forced NTR or NTR will trigger if meet it requirement? I ask this because someone say there are pure love ending. Also does vanilla route (if there are vanilla path) has H-Scene?
The NTR is completely avoidable. You also have plenty of opportunities to dip if you accidentally go towards NTR. Also yes there are a handful of vanilla H scenes. Plus imo I really like the art. Ntr only triggers when leaving the female with other dudes. It's pretty obvious who to avoid in this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes