wess159

Jul 20, 2018
Hello
the links in ZIPPY - LEWD - OPENLOAD
you get another game called
The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Damn I hope there is a recollection room in this game... But other than that I love the fact that you can go around fucking anyone and I loved the brainwashed town as it is one of my fetish.. I didn't see the tag "mind control" so I was not expecting this but still I enjoyed the game glad I found this game..

EDIT: I just found out that I can actually go to recollection room through fortune hut and selecting "I want to look into past"...

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I got he Indecent Dress but it won't let me wear it (its greyed out). She has 0 shame and I got the Talisman of Light went to Karen the Nun and equipped it when she told me to then I got the dress and left the Talisman on when asked to take it off or keep it on went back to Karen and she tells me to equip it but I can't. So how in the world am I supposed to do it if it can't be done.
I'm wondering this too. Anyone figured this out?

Mar 3, 2018
I'm wondering this too. Anyone figured this out?
Just wear Talisman of Light and go to the party, it'll autoequip after you talk with the guard.

I cant find this indecent dress :"
Talk with nun, go east in the mountains for Talisman of Light, talk with nun again and equip the Talisman. Now go to the house left of the church and talk (while normally dressed) with that guy. Eventually he'll ask if you'll remove the talisman, chose no. After that you get the dress which, as said above is autoequiped when you talk with the guard which checks if you have invitation. You get invitation from the nun, IIRC after you get indecent dress. TIP: After you get all this, you can get nun's scene by trying to go through the door on the right in the church.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Unfortunately one of the worst of these erotic RPGmaker games I've played. The writing is fairly stilted, and the sex scenes are black screen, squirt squirt squirt, then the girl depicted in cum. I saw one other that was being turned into a statue and then a guy came on her breasts but these are fairly basic things.
There's tons of sex scenes, but they depend on shame. Each boss has like 4 scenes, a new scene unlocks at 75, 50, 25, and 0 shame, and there are also sex scenes in various houses and buildings, you just have to explore a bit and talk to some NPC's.

Reactions: Fidzius

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
There's tons of sex scenes, but they depend on shame. Each boss has like 4 scenes, a new scene unlocks at 75, 50, 25, and 0 shame, and there are also sex scenes in various houses and buildings, you just have to explore a bit and talk to some NPC's.
Any missable scenes? Like when your shame is 40 but have not done 75 or 50 shame scenes.
Also ending depends of shame?

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Any missable scenes? Like when your shame is 40 but have not done 75 or 50 shame scenes.
I'm gonna be honest with you, mate. I don't mind you replying to a reply that's over a year old, I'd gladly answer your question, but since it has been over a year since I last played it I really don't remember and can't answer your question.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
No, the scenes are part of a mini storyline that lead to alternate Bad Ends for the fourth if I remember correctly, so they all always play in order.

Oct 1, 2021
A pretty generic corruption female protag rpgm but I like that. Just hoped that the ending would be a bit more fleshed out. A solid 7 for me.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes