RPGM - Completed - Witch Act [Clymenia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

Clymenia's products are fairly top notch. This one is an oldie, but a goodie. The RPG mechanics are quite basic, but the corruption and various sex scenes involving the female protagonist are amazing. You can choose to run a virgin route and get a happy ending or you can turn the protagonist into a cumslut by the end of the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

In short- it's a decent game, that keeps 60~80% of the scenes to itself

A fairly good RPG with good art and some good events.

The problem is without purposefully loosing or repeating / GRINDING the same events, shame doesn't go down enough to start tier 2 events, so when most of them go to Tier 5, you end up missing 60~80% of the scenes.

The other part is there's no post-game content, it just throws you back in before the last boss event. So, the gallery remains as it was and the 2 END game outfits get only used once, which is a damn shame.

It's a decent game, but not at all great H game, so it feels kind of sloppy and wasteful...
  3. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //You play as an annoying and not too bright bi.. young lady. :whistle::coffee:
    \\Shame system. Do sexy things, it goes down. New events unlock as it keeps going down.
    //No sex stats.
    \\Corruption is an absolute joke, the entire game is basically a scene hunting ground. :whistle::coffee:

*Combat.
    //Ctrl key can tremendously speed up combat animation.
    \\Simple dungeon crawling system.
    //Simple unmodded RPGM combat.
    \\Possible to grind down shame points by losing to mobs, inefficient though.

*Art/sex.
    \\Rape on loss in combat, very primitive scene though. No game over from normal mobs.
    //Scenes will repeat until you bring down shame, sleep to reset scenes and do them again to grind it down.
    \\Sexy enough art.
    //Censored.
    \\Expression variety.
    //Not a lot of scenes.
    \\Can walk around in underwear or naked when shame is low enough. Npc's react to it.

*Sound.
    //Basic rpgm ambient.
    \\Not voiced.
    //Various sex sounds present, during penetration etc.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 7/10

*Hints.
    \\CG room is in the second town, ask Oracle to look into the past.
    //Q to hide text box, alt+enter to full screen, ctrl to skip text.
    \\No sound settings (except default F1) or any other settings, dash is enabled by default however.
    //First town Oracle has all the explanations.

*Afterword.
    Rather sm0l game.
    Definitely not one of Clymenia's best works, this one was likely made just to train. :whistle::coffee:
    Got "Perverted Witch" ending, which is fine by me. :giggle::coffee:
    Have fun~
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE

PROs:
    +nice CG/art
    +okay scenes
    +rather straightforward
    +cute character

CONs:
    -one of the dumber story progressions in hentai games
    -a bit tame scenes and kinks
    -lack of variation
    -quick corruption

Comments:
    Nothing else to add. Was okay game, nothing too special.

6/10
  5. 4.00 star(s)

myjammies

A much shorter game than the usual RPGs and if you have the foresight to purchase the right equipment (it isn't exactly difficult), you can do a virgin run quickly and with ease. The artstyle is nice and the H-Scenes were all right but nothing groundbreaking here.

I thought the combat was your bog-standard affair but didn't find it too grating. In fact, even had fun sometimes without having to spam heal at every opportunity. The map is small, barely any places to visit and the dungeons are tile pieces, so no open movement but at least you have the choice of running away from some enemies.

My only real problem with the game was that the scenes are hidden away somewhere and you are never in a position to actually care about getting them that's relevant to the story. You can beat every boss without stooping to something particularly raunchy and that just defeats the purpose of the corruption.

Nonetheless, solid art, decent gameplay. Perhaps worth it if you're looking for a 90 minute game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

SecondOrion

The game is well made, with a good premise and a reasonably convincing story. It's art style is great, and there are several good scenes.

However, I found the scene progression repetitive, the combat annoying and intrusive, and a drop off in quality of scenes. There were several in the first zone, a similar amount in the second, but then the 3rd and 4th dropped off significantly. The 4th zone had a lot of potential, but was overshadowed by the previous zones. Instead of increasing in level of eroticism, it instead seemed to dial back and even used characters other than the main character in scenes. It was as if the scenes were thrown in as an afterthought.
    On top of that, getting all the scenes is a struggle, as it's difficult to know what to do to get them. I gave up on getting them all, as I had already beaten the game and felt it was too much of a chore to try and go back to find them all.
    TL;DR it's got great art and decent story, but is held back by its repetitive scenes and questionable replayability
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Really good game, is a Clymedia game so the Quality of this game is fenomenal, you get corrupted little be litltle and get into very creative and hot situations. The protagonist is not dump, has character and is fun to play with.

Also, if a remember correctly you eventually get in a city where everybody do pervert thing to the protagonist, like it was totally natural thing to do and you accept it like natural too, (is a curse duh...) also don't eat the salad. I love this kind of stuff.