Others Wishbound Desires [Demo2] [Minami Chan]

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
steam main capsule.png

Overview:
Craft your card deck in the heat of battle, strategically adapting to the challenges presented by each enemy. Each foe can be defeated in various ways, offering different rewards to shape your next turn. Therefore, even a well-placed strategy against the weakest enemy can turn the tide of battle. Each conquered mission offers powerful cards and perks that enhance and personalize your deck. Choose wisely, as the unclaimed rewards may be lost forever, and enemies grow stronger and fiercer after each mission.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Minami Chan
Censored: No
Version: Demo2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg Gif 1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
minami chan Congratulation on your first release! Good luck
Please pack you game the next release. Thanks!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: rKnight

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Are we 100% sure that this is AI generated art? It looks significantly better than what we're used to seeing from AI image generation tools. No extra fingers, no limbs bending at impossible angles, nothing that fails the eye test.

If it actually is AI generated, wow... consider me fooled. And impressed. And totally sold on the capabilities of AI art from now on.

Reactions: minami chan

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
It took me more than 3 hours to complete the first battle. I finally reached the Victory screen. You guys keep laughing at me because I'm just a chicken. Hahaha, this game is so interesting. Thanks developer minami for letting me play it for free. (Even though this is just a Demo version with a single CG scene). But one thing that makes me a bit bored is that CG has no emotions, emotions from the author, emotions from the game maker, emotions from the characters. This CG scene is similar to some games I have played, for example: Joy Life 3... ETC..

Last edited:

Vidi3

Apr 8, 2022
Are we 100% sure that this is AI generated art? It looks significantly better than what we're used to seeing from AI image generation tools. No extra fingers, no limbs bending at impossible angles, nothing that fails the eye test.

If it actually is AI generated, wow... consider me fooled. And impressed. And totally sold on the capabilities of AI art from now on.
It looks to me (from the preview images) like they used real pictures as a base and used AI to change the aesthetic and some details, the faces look a little too uncanny to me

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Looks real pretty but holy hell what a chore to play. I couldn't actually finish the first fight as i kept getting repeatedly killed by the boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hungchip

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
It took me more than 3 hours to complete the first battle. I finally reached the Victory screen. You guys keep laughing at me because I'm just a chicken. Hahaha, this game is so interesting. Thanks developer minami for letting me play it for free. (Even though this is just a Demo version with a single CG scene). But one thing that makes me a bit bored is that CG has no emotions, emotions from the author, emotions from the game maker, emotions from the characters. This CG scene is similar to some games I have played, for example: Joy Life 3... ETC..
The game is support to be hard, so please don't be a chicken, lol. If you'd like a tip to fight better: try to get the more powerful cards as soon as possible. There are many ways to do that: summoning with mana cards, focus on enemies that give strong reward cards, or use the rare cards ability (for example, the one that can exchange weak cards for strong cards etc.) The fun is in the way you build up your deck during the battle. Good luck!

I'll try to add more emotions to the character during the story scenes. Maybe with the next update of the demo. Thank you for your comment.

minami chan

Aug 5, 2022
this game is too hard for me.
Looks real pretty but holy hell what a chore to play. I couldn't actually finish the first fight as i kept getting repeatedly killed by the boss.
save?
It's difficult and my head hurts.
Thank you for playing the game. If you'd like a tip to fight better: try to get the more powerful cards as soon as possible. There are many ways to do that: summoning with mana cards, focus on enemies that give strong reward cards, or use the rare cards ability (for example, the one that can exchange weak cards for strong cards etc.) The fun is in the way you build up your deck during the battle. Good luck!

floralis

Jun 17, 2018
I enjoyed the game a lot, game is hard, is a bit punishing that you can shuffle ur deck only 4 times before game over, also that the enemy goes back to 12 is very harsh. other than that gameplay is very fun and catchy. However game needs more tips, and UI clarification on what to do and how it works, tutorial needs to say obvious stuff like you can use as many cards as you want and what the exact objective is, very unclear, because if you are not used to this is very hard understand what everything does. As a fan of deckbuilders and roguelike similar to this, very good game looking forward for the complete version on steam

Reactions: minami chan