VN [WIP]Violated Hero 5 (Okasare Yuusha V) + Decensors

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
And the translation isn't working even after copying the scenario files and putting them in the proper place.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
none of the game download links work,and the torrent is dead :/
Edit: seems like the torrent works,but barely. managed to download it thankfully.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
ok guys i need help please.
I already tried so many times that i lost the numer of tries.
The problem is even if i replace the files the text of the game is still n japanese, i don't know where i'm doing wrong, so please can someone explain, like you were talking to a child(lol), how to correctly patch the game ? i never use this method to patch games.
Step by step shoul be good, thank you.

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
i need i help, can someone share working link for this game and explain how to translate it

i found also I, II,III
is there part 4 for this game?

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
can please someone share the translated version? replacing files in data doesnt work for me :cautious:

creacher

Jul 25, 2017
If you're having trouble extracting the data folder, make sure that the data.xp3 file is present and that it is named correctly. My extraction was failing because the file had been renamed to 'data.xp3.backup' (probably during my first few botched attempts to extract where I wasn't using admin permissions or the folder names were wrong or something). Renaming it back to data.xp3 fixed that issue.

Also it's important to know that this is only a PARTIAL TRANSLATION. There's a lot of people in the thread who seem to be misunderstanding that (I should know, I was one of them). Only (most of) the H-Scenes are translated, the normal game text is not. So don't panic if you hit New Game and see moonrunes, that's totally normal.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
can anyone share active link
Link updated in the opening of the post.

As of this message, making few more links from approved file hosts. They will likely get taken down within few weeks though...

3 links added also 11th post here has a working link all along this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: slelmir

Omega36

Oct 4, 2017
Link updated in the opening of the post.

As of this message, making few more links from approved file hosts. They will likely get taken down within few weeks though...

3 links added also 11th post here has a working link all along this time.
this article says that 211Rudens (you) have gone ahead and translated the remaining H-scenes in the game, completing the translation of all sex scenes and extra content. Is this article wrong, or am I missing something?

Also if anyone has a save file that unlocks everything in this game i would very much appreciate it, thank you :)

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
this article says that 211Rudens (you) have gone ahead and translated the remaining H-scenes in the game, completing the translation of all sex scenes and extra content. Is this article wrong, or am I missing something?

Also if anyone has a save file that unlocks everything in this game i would very much appreciate it, thank you :)
It's correct but outdated, since then my MEGA of that version of translation was copyright striked and gone completely unless one of the 100 downloads had uploaded it.

Attached 100% save, one of the 3 files only required but can't remember which one it was.

Reactions: Kepstich

Omega36

Oct 4, 2017
It's correct but outdated, since then my MEGA of that version of translation was copyright striked and gone completely unless one of the 100 downloads had uploaded it.

Attached 100% save, one of the 3 files only required but can't remember which one it was.
oh wow, you did not save it somewhere locally to reupload again if it got taken down? That sucks if that is the case, I am sorry to hear that the full translation is lost. I hope one of those lucky 100 people posts it one day even tho it is very unlikely, I want it, lol

Also thank you very much for the save, I appreciate it :)

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
oh wow, you did not save it somewhere locally to reupload again if it got taken down? That sucks if that is the case, I am sorry to hear that the full translation is lost. I hope one of those lucky 100 people posts it one day even tho it is very unlikely, I want it, lol

Also thank you very much for the save, I appreciate it :)
I mainly didn't save Final version because I never saw other Okasare Yuusha translators get copystriked, none of my previous uploads were copystriked and I didn't know MEGA well enough, I assumed they would keep an archive for few days for me to pick up.

Omega36

Oct 4, 2017
I mainly didn't save Final version because I never saw other Okasare Yuusha translators get copystriked, none of my previous uploads were copystriked and I didn't know MEGA well enough, I assumed they would keep an archive for few days for me to pick up.
that is very unfortunate, live and learn. well thanks for your work, and I hope it turns up one day and thanks for your reply. :)

Also are you still working on translations in general? there are old messages from 2017 saying how life made u busy, do you have any updates you can share about your situation?

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Also are you still working on translations in general? there are old messages from 2017 saying how life made u busy, do you have any updates you can share about your situation?
Good question, have been waiting like a year for MGQ Paradox RPG Part 3 to release so I can go back to DokuDoku Translation Team and translate few select scenes of my choice. Likely due to covid that isn't happening.

I have actually translated prologue of Okasare Yuusha V, Settings, UI of Stats and almost the tutorial, with help of editing by a member of DokuDoku Translation Team. Not enough to release a partial patch for.

Just going to continue to wait for last part of MGQ Paradox trilogy and enjoy Eushully games while at it, those easily rack up a hundred hours each.

Omega36

Oct 4, 2017
Good question, have been waiting like a year for MGQ Paradox RPG Part 3 to release so I can go back to DokuDoku Translation Team and translate few select scenes of my choice. Likely due to covid that isn't happening.

I have actually translated prologue of Okasare Yuusha V, Settings, UI of Stats and almost the tutorial, with help of editing by a member of DokuDoku Translation Team. Not enough to release a partial patch for.

Just going to continue to wait for last part of MGQ Paradox trilogy and enjoy Eushully games while at it, those easily rack up a hundred hours each.
interesting, I guess it would make sense you are a MGQ fan. I only played the original 3 MGQ, the RPG seemed more of the same, even reusing scenes from the original. If the series fully comes out I may play it.

Nice to hear you have not given up on Okasare Yuusha V after all this time, So does this mean you are going to translate the H-scenes that are not in English a second time? You also mentioned in the past you were interested in translating VH 6 even tho it has some translation done already, do you still have an interest in translating the H-scenes yourself?

I have played a Eushully game and they can take 100 hours easy, I agree. I hope you enjoy your time with them while you wait for MGQ. :)

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Nice to hear you have not given up on Okasare Yuusha V after all this time, So does this mean you are going to translate the H-scenes that are not in English a second time? You also mentioned in the past you were interested in translating VH 6 even tho it has some translation done already, do you still have an interest in translating the H-scenes yourself?
At some point I will, mostly depends on MGQ Paradox Part 3 finally releases. The translation would also be better quality now due to more experience. Okasare Hero would be next right after. I'd also like to continue to decensor both titles, but that also requires time as getting a GPU is troublesome due to covid.

Omega36

Oct 4, 2017
At some point I will, mostly depends on MGQ Paradox Part 3 finally releases. The translation would also be better quality now due to more experience. Okasare Hero would be next right after. I'd also like to continue to decensor both titles, but that also requires time as getting a GPU is troublesome due to covid.
That is good to hear you might do Okasare Hero too. I wanted the whole VH series to be translated for a long time, so it's nice to know that has a chance at happening even if it's the h-scenes only for 4,5, and 6. Is there a place I should keep an eye on for your work to drop? I am not sure what is your main website where you like to post your updates and translations.