VN [WIP]Violated Hero 5 (Okasare Yuusha V) + Decensors

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016

Okasare Yuusha V ~ Donna ni Level o Agete mo Sugu Shasei Shichau Boku no Ochinchin...~
Original title 犯され勇者Ⅴ~どんなにレベルを上げても、すぐ射精しちゃうボクのおちんちん…~
Length Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer Dieselmine Mf
Publishers Dieselmine Mf
Censorship Partial
Version 0.99
Language English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we need more tags for female dominates male

DOWNLOAD

Translation includes - All but 5 H-scenes (Gender Bender not included)
Decensors are on the way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
The download doesn't contain the game executable nor anything required to allow the game to work apparently, and the batch file that's supposed to create the "data" folder seems to be looking for a "data.xp3" file to extract but it's not there.
Its only the translation.

You need the original game downloaded and then the batch file placed in its folder where data.xp3 is in.

Here is a for Violated Hero V (uploader is girlcelly, i've downloaded almost all my VN's from her)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just an FYI.. girlcelly torrents have never gone wrong with me. I've used her torrents for years when I played Japanese VNs.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Takedown notice on MEGA again.
Made a that I don't look after much and hoping it doesn't get taken down from there. currently uploading
Here are screenshots of CG that is decensored.

ev02.png ev09b.png

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Can't download unfortunately, needs permission.
Sorry didn't know GoogleDrive sharing system.
is save game.

EDIT: It appears even GoogleDrive doesnt allow me to share the zip file due to Terms of Service that needs to be reviewed. I give up. I just get copyright striked left and right for translating 5th game of the series when the other 4 are already translated and their links are all over the internet.

EDIT 2: Uploading to filecloud and mediafire, if they are taken down again then its up to someone else to contact me and try to get the files out on the internet. Till then I am being hunted by Portuguese speaking and then Japanese speaking copyright strikers.

Last edited:

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry didn't know GoogleDrive sharing system.
is save game.

EDIT: It appears even GoogleDrive doesnt allow me to share the zip file due to Terms of Service that needs to be reviewed. I give up. I just get copyright striked left and right for translating 5th game of the series when the other 4 are already translated and their links are all over the internet.

EDIT 2: Uploading to filecloud and mediafire, if they are taken down again then its up to someone else to contact me and try to get the files out on the internet. Till then I am being hunted by Portuguese speaking and then Korean speaking copyright strikers.
Aww, thanks for your effort.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Aww, thanks for your effort.
link that has Decensors.
link of translation only.
link that has Decensors.

GoogleDrive still instantly claims Terms of Service have been violated. Review doesn't even work.

Update: More recent links in opening post. Striked through links don't work.

Last edited:

Lê Anh Dũng

Apr 29, 2018
The link for download is here
Btw, does anyone know how to apply the english translation? I already ran the .bat file, placed the content into data-scenario but everything was still in Japanese (even the H-scenes) :'(

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
someone who has the patch of the game could go back to re-raise it is not found anywhere since it was removed from everywhere lol I would appreciate a lot if someone can upload it here

Notic

Jan 20, 2018
someone who has the patch of the game could go back to re-raise it is not found anywhere since it was removed from everywhere lol I would appreciate a lot if someone can upload it here

This link is working

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Can anyone help me? I have downloaded the translation and the game but when I try to exe kikiki it doesn't work and the game is still in japanese.

FV4201

Oct 14, 2018
So after running the .Bat file copy the contents of the folder called "Place contents of this into data - scenario" and go into the Data folder then place it into Scenario and that will change it to english
Just do as the folder says and it works btw