CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
For Sakura Nova and Legends of Talia: Arcadia, can you do are they both lesbian only, can you avoid dicks? Because I saw some M/F in some screenshots for Sakura Nova.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
For Sakura Nova and Legends of Talia: Arcadia, can you do are they both lesbian only, can you avoid dicks? Because I saw some M/F in some screenshots for Sakura Nova.
Sakura Nova is a male protagonist vn. Legends of Talia is yuri. Winged Cloud don't really have a rule to follow in their games regarding what you get, but they have made more male protagonist games than yuri, especially lately after their last yuri series has apparently flopped (Forest Girls). Also another thing I noticed is that they write only 2 kinds of female protagonists, either confident or insecure mess.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Just a head up, if you have to choose the best one...its sakura dungeon in my opinion. Its a dungeon crawler where you colletct girls like a pokemon kinda thing.

Reactions: Bloodguard

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
that took the whole day :HideThePain:

includes everything f95 has + those patches
aaaand i also cleaned up every game from frigging log traces the previous uploaders left behind View attachment 2253850

gotta give off a slight warning though. f95 got some leaks from IGG-games apparently (and they have a baaaaad history). play with your AV activated and dont give any game admin rights. just to be safe than sorry.

WingedCloudCollection-2022.12.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Added Torrent link in the OP with credit going to you.

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
This may have been asked already but, what exactly is the Yuri pack? and, what does it do?
It's games with lesbian only content. is a genre of Japanese media focusing on intimate relationships between female characters (Lesbian).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
TheMaker666 if possible can you put an info next to games if it's male or female protagonist? Or maybe a pack with male protagonist games like the yuri one? I want to play the games with male protagonist

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
TheMaker666 if possible can you put an info next to games if it's male or female protagonist? Or maybe a pack with male protagonist games like the yuri one? I want to play the games with male protagonist
Look in the developer's note under Yuri and just avoid any games listed there.

Games that are not male protagonist:
Sakura Forest Girls series
Sakura Cupid
Sakura Halloween
Sakura MMO series
Sakura Sadist
Sakura Gamer series
Sakura Knight series
Sakura Sweetheart
Sakura Fox Adventure
Sakura Fantasy
Sakura Maid Series