MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I'm always iffy on trying any of the sakura games after I tried the dungeon one. I find the story mediocre and art the same

But eh, since this is an all in one package might as well.

Just wish there was some REALLY raunchy yuri games. Like on the level of depraved, mind breaking stuff you find on some real good art. Sadly they are very rare on the yuri genre on Doujins, and if they're rare on there, then they are almost extinct in VNs and games.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
I'm always iffy on trying any of the sakura games after I tried the dungeon one. I find the story mediocre and art the same

But eh, since this is an all in one package might as well.

Just wish there was some REALLY raunchy yuri games. Like on the level of depraved, mind breaking stuff you find on some real good art. Sadly they are very rare on the yuri genre on Doujins, and if they're rare on there, then they are almost extinct in VNs and games.
Yep. If you're looking for depraved content, Winged Cloud is a place far, far away from that kind of games. There's tons of games with strong dose of degeneracy, but I've rarely saw games with the yuri thematic in those fields. And, in my personal opinion, despite Winged Cloud is known for their yuri games, I find more enternain their normal games, with a male protagonist and stuff...

Jun 1, 2017
Half of the scenes in the Maid series are patreon exclusive. Requiring a password. Just a heads up.

So far those are the only ones I found that have that requirement.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
TheMaker666

Sakura Succubus 5 -

Win/Linux/Mac - - -

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
for the record, seems like the ones that are censored (and dont have a patch) are:
sakura beach
sakura beach 2
sakura spirit
sakura shrine girls
sakura santa

Games Without Patches
  • Sakura Angels
  • Sakura Beach
  • Sakura Beach 2
  • Sakura Santa
  • Sakura Shrine Girls
  • Sakura Spirit
  • Legends of Talia: Arcadia
  • Pyrite Heart
  • Sakura Clicker - Patch not on Patreon. May be an unofficial mod.
oh snap, my bad. didnt see you already had it listed in the OP.

Last edited:

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
for the record, seems like the ones that are censored (and dont have a patch) are:
sakura beach
sakura beach 2
sakura spirit
sakura shrine girls
sakura santa
Games Without Patches
  • Sakura Angels
  • Sakura Beach
  • Sakura Beach 2
  • Sakura Santa
  • Sakura Shrine Girls
  • Sakura Spirit
  • Legends of Talia: Arcadia
  • Pyrite Heart
  • Sakura Clicker - Patch not on Patreon. May be an unofficial mod.

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Because I know some people want Sakura Clicker it has now been added and now every game ever made by Winged Cloud is now on this Thread.

Last edited:

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Im a bit confused now, are the all one game download have all the patch? or some i have to patch manually?

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Im a bit confused now, are the all one game download have all the patch? or some i have to patch manually?
All games that have a patch should be already patched and in the Developer Notes will tell you the games that don't have patches made.
Added the patches for anyone who wants them.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes