RPGM Abandoned Windranger's Wanderings [v1.1.2] [Tit Dang]

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder what the mortality rate of patreon games are, from what I've seen so far most games don't even make it two months before calling it quits.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder what the mortality rate of patreon games are, from what I've seen so far most games don't even make it two months before calling it quits.
'cause most of these games are just milk machine try, and not really some "games" created with passion and ambition.

Dozer

Jul 3, 2017
eoxwNvPn4RBgKYAsCsQgkNeA_qW9iVq7Oxbe9IUD3kq3IpZKvrcyls7AMfDiXkfH.gif

Apr 10 at 11:53pm
Hi folks!
So I want to show you how dialogue window is looking, appearing and fading. I mean a whole screen! Turned out that sprites by itself looks terrible in platformer. I spent a lot of time making several examples of background effect which would be combine with dialogue bar, character sprites and pixel background.

Several next days I'll spent to compile talking animation ingame and adding text. I think the first version will be ready pretty soon, but always there is chance to find an ultimate bug, so I don't want to make any promises.

By the way I very like how it looks now!

PS: ingame appearing and fading effects looks much smoother.

Dozer

Jul 3, 2017
C5HfTMctODzWUMBHUH7jymkMSOCfd5qooKrRSxR1ObmZRFTVqiv9ND_AdL4Ejc5J.jpg

Hi, folks!
This is it, a new part of wanderings of a redhead ranger! I spent many hours doing it and thats why:
- Full rework of dialogue system. This part took away a lot of efforts due to many experiments with it. But I like how it feels now.
- Full animated sprites for every character with various emotions (will be much more emotions in the future)
- Full redisigned of art including pixel art. Main camera is closer to main character, so I reworked almost all tiles and drew many others. I improved my draw skill for the last year, so I changed and designated the general visual style. In the future it will be better and better.
- Full gameplay redesigned. More adventures, cases and dialoges. There are no more boring fights with kobolds. Actually there are not fights in old sense at all. I will add some kind of battle encounters in future versions, when I'll get the battles I like.
So what will you get in this version? There are ~45 mins of gameplay including 2 big scenes which one is animated and another has a big amounts of sprites. I hope you'll like it!
In coming days I'll tell you more about future plans!
PS: email me about all bugs you'll find pls
PSS: This version can work a bit better. If you had troubles with patron version, try it.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Well, as WW: Midforest Episode is an stand alone game, should I make a separate thread?
I don't think anyone would mind if you kept it here since it's still the same title: Windranger's Wanderings UNLESS you want to avoid the [Abandoned] tag, so you can ge tmore visibility.

Also good job on this release, great art and animation.
Keep it up.

Reactions: ponyguy and TitDang

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, I'm glad the new game got its own thread. Otherwise I might've never found this one. And that would've been a huge shame. 'Cause I need more of Lyralei and her sexy abdomen in my life. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well, I'm glad the new game got its own thread. Otherwise I might've never found this one. And that would've been a huge shame. 'Cause I need more of Lyralei and her sexy abdomen in my life. :FeelsGoodMan:
Same, downloading both now =P.

Reactions: ponyguy