RPGM Abandoned Windranger's Wanderings [v1.1.2] [Tit Dang]

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Fun history lesson, dude that made lol (Guinsoo) was originally one of the programmers working on DotA. He left to make a DotA clone.
Funny statement from you. You are implying that DotA was indeed the first MOBA Games, first created. and basically, when he left, the name "LoL" wasn't even created yet. I rest my case.

Aug 5, 2016
Funny statement from you. You are implying that DotA was indeed the first MOBA Games, first created. and basically, when he left, the name "LoL" wasn't even created yet. I rest my case.
Now I rest my case. The first MOBA was actualy Aeon of Strife, a Starcraft custom map, just like DOTA when warcraft 3 came out.

Reactions: octav3k

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't imply anything... he left to make a clone of the game he was just a programmer on. Same concept, similar character designs and abilities, etc. Your case is awful, you'd clearly fail as a lawyer.

Aeon of strife huh, that makes sense seeing as starcraft and warcraft 3 were some of the first games where the assets were all available to modders to create things like that.

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
List of bugs that break the game that I found:
1. Entering the drunkard's tent and then trying to exit. This is the case even if you enter sober or you go there via drunked path.
2. Endless dice game with Axe. Man sure loves his games.
Feel free to add more.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
DID SOMEONE SAY... Bugfixes???? Oh yeah baby

Edit: There's no new scenes fam.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with 1.1.1 version from public patreon links.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Version 1.1.2 out on Public Patreon site :

The update is about fixing known bugs:

- Fixed start of Lina's quest (when some player couldn't hear her moans)

- Fixed exit from lockpicking to Lina's room

- Fixed "passable" wall in the rented room

- Fixed some translation issues (those I found out)

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
I believe the creator said the game's development is officially dead. But with two months with no updates that was rather obvious.
RIP, really loved this game :(

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I believe the creator said the game's development is officially dead. But with two months with no updates that was rather obvious.
Damn just saw that now. Pretty disappointing as this one looked pretty good.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It was really fucking dirty of him to keep his patreon up and running even though he knew he wasn't going to develop anymore.

Even now, after giving the official notice, he still left it open. Probably hoping to get some money out of people who aren't going to check the patreon page this month.