RPGM Completed Wife Stealing Inn [v1.00] [Golden Cat]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
I am at the volcano level, MC is fighting and FC is cheating but Dev added "Cuckoldry(Netorare)" to taggs. How this is cuckoldry? It is pure cheating :/

the9dude

Oct 6, 2017
hold on i played this game months before. and i finished it without getting ntr. when and how does the main character gets ntr'd ?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I am at the volcano level, MC is fighting and FC is cheating but Dev added "Cuckoldry(Netorare)" to taggs. How this is cuckoldry? It is pure cheating :/
to be honest each person understands NTR defferantly cheating is NTR when the husbend susspect but has no proof where her about..... but cheating when the player is doing the cheating.

but i understand cuckoldery defferantly its when the wife let the husbend knows and watch but cant have sex with her but also allow him lick her pussy after the creampie and so on.

pinkymhbh

Sep 18, 2022
Just go explore and return right away. Repeat till the first event triggered.. and it will get better from that

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
to be honest each person understands NTR defferantly cheating is NTR when the husbend susspect but has no proof where her about..... but cheating when the player is doing the cheating.

but i understand cuckoldery defferantly its when the wife let the husbend knows and watch but cant have sex with her but also allow him lick her pussy after the creampie and so on.
I have limited knowledge but cuckoldry should be Netorase not Netorare (which is cheating as you stated). So incorrect tag. Anyway, I stopped to fight, skipped days and finished game.

Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have limited knowledge but cuckoldry should be Netorase not Netorare (which is cheating as you stated). So incorrect tag. Anyway, I stopped to fight, skipped days and finished game.
well not only netorase also in Netorare while she have sex with the lover but then she has something like cum in her mouth or she is creampied but the husbend doesnt know and he kiss her or lick her pussy but without him knowing whats going on but still suspect.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
NTR i take it as part of humilating the husbend that his wife is being intimate with other man or men.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Nah that's just weird translation. "H Times" is the counter for sex, "fucking times" is titfucks
yeah i think so too all the japanese games has the same problem lol.

but i think they never have sex alot or they had before but not like daily or so on lol. or they got tired from each other lol

and to be honest he is person of one time sex and thats it he cant do it even twice and she is active nempho and with all the action that she gets from Allen, so uhm she will start to get unsatisfied with Roy and starts to get attached to her ex boyfriend lol.

Nov 29, 2018
How do you guys get any events?
I just run all the dungeons till fiber coast and kill all the bossess with 200k deposited money.
And I don't get any event with 0/23 progress. And no ending or anything. No new dungeon or boss to kill more. It stucks there.

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
How do you guys get any events?
I just run all the dungeons till fiber coast and kill all the bossess with 200k deposited money.
And I don't get any event with 0/23 progress. And no ending or anything. No new dungeon or boss to kill more. It stucks there.
don't kill boss, skip days, don't deposit etc if you want NTR end.

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
any way to just play for cg's and not the whole combat part
the NTR event base on the days and money with wife. like if zero cash with wife, the 3rd or 4th day, the NTR will start. and the progress 0/23 will move one for each day.

more cash with wife, the longer time block the NTR, i didn't test....but base on my own play through, 100K around can last to 12th days, ie when wife have 100K on hand, the NTR will trigger after day 12.. if 415K, can last to day 27

beside MC transfer the cash to wife, defeat the boss on map also give certain cash to wife.......btw, then wife have 500K, game will end.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Title should have been used for a game where you run an inn where you steal wives. Surprised no one did this yet now that I think about it. You'd have to threaten 150000 Japanese men for one of them to make a Netori game.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
usafina_tati1.jpg

Who is this? In the prologue it's said they'll tell you later on. I guess I missed it but I'm curious :LOL:

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes